Information about the doctor Hebrych Maryna Volodymyrivna
Work experience: 32 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- participates in research-to-practice conferences in pediatrics;
- delivers lectures.
- “A good doctor is a smart and experienced specialist, who explains to the patient the nature of the problem regarding patient’s readiness to perceive the provided information.”
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- She provides post-partum care of infants; treats dysbacteriosis, allergic dermatitis, respiratory tract infections; receives and treats sickly children; specializes in children sanology (formation of a healthy child) and psychosomatic harmonization.
- “In 95% of cases patients visit a physician with acute respiratory viral infections.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "My main hobby is alpine skiing."
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “In the first place I would like to mention comfortable environment created in the Medical Center both for patients and for medical staff.”