Orthopedic traumatologist’s house call
Orthopedics-traumatology is the field of medicine that deals with the treatment of fractures, dislocations, sprains, combined injuries of the musculoskeletal system. An orthopedic traumatologist assesses the extent of damage and selects treatment methods, thanks to which post-traumatic complications can be avoided.
Orthopedic traumatologists of Dobrobut Clinic Chain provide aid in the following cases:
- abrasions – minor damage to the skin;
- wounds – various solutions of tissue continuity;
- blows – damage affecting soft tissues;
- concussions – brain dysfunctions resulting from an injury;
- fractures – solution of continuity of the bone tissue due to a traumatic exposure;
- dislocations – pathological changes in the ratio of articular surfaces against the background of injuries or solution of continuity of the articular capsule in destructive processes (arthritis, arthrosis);
- ligament sprain;
- tendon tear;
- muscle rupture;
- crush syndrome (compartment syndrome) as a result of a longtime (4 hours and more) compression of tissues with a blood supply disturbance.
Traumatologist’s house call is the best decision in case of an injury of a child or an adult when urgent qualified aid is needed. Self-treatment in such cases can significantly worsen the patient’s condition and complicate rehabilitation after injury.
When should you call a traumatologist at home?
A traumatologist’s consultation at home is needed when urgent action is required after the injury, and there is no possibility to immediately go to a medical facility.
Conditions and symptoms that require an urgent traumatologist’s house call:
- intensive pain;
- deformation of the injured limb;
- flail rotation;
- crepitation (crepitus during palpation);
- functional abnormality (severe limitation of mobility);
- general loss of condition after an injury.
Diagnostics and treatment
During a traumatologist’s house call, the doctor examines the patient, assesses his/her general condition and the character of the injury. If necessary, the doctor performs anesthesia, fits and fixes injured limbs, treats wounds.
During a traumatologist’s house call, the patient gets all the necessary information on his/her next steps. If necessary, the orthopedic traumatologist will refer you to additional examinations, consultations of other specialists, tell you about the peculiarities of the lifestyle with the injury and prescribe medications.
Traumatologist’s house call is a solution that saves you time, which is very important in eliminating the consequences of injuries, and minimizes the stress factor.
Orthopedic traumatologists of Dobrobut Clinic Chain constantly study, monitor innovations in the global medicine and act in compliance with the guidelines of modern international protocols.
Advantages of orthopedic traumatologist’s house call
Dobrobut Clinic Chain specialists are always by your side and are ready to quickly provide you and your relatives with the quality medical aid.
We make sure that our patients feel safe and secure, and respect for patients’ time and their emotional comfort is our priority.
You can call a traumatologist at home in Kyiv and outside the city. Our coordinators will help you choose the most convenient time for a doctor’s home visit.
Trusting us, you can be sure of modern diagnostics, attentive consulting and sincere care for you and your loved ones.
You can make a traumatologist’s house call in Kyiv by phone number (044; 097) 495-2-888.