Work experience: 17 years
- Lugansk State Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Ukrainian Academy of Pediatric Specialties (UAPS);
- attends international European and world conferences, congresses and Ukrainian congresses with international participation;
- continuously develops professionally by using various online sources (including English-speaking ones), courses, master classes, lectures, conferences, advanced thematic training courses.
- co-author of scientific articles.
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- 2008-2010: assistant at the Pediatrics Department with Pediatric Infections, worked with English-speaking students;
- 2016-2017: read lectures for mothers on various topics in the Chicco store.
Areas of professional development:
- 2000-2006: Lugansk State Medical University;
- 2006-2008: internship in pediatrics at the Regional Clinical Hospital of Lugansk;
- 2008-2009: primary specialization courses in pediatric and adolescent gynecology at the Kharkov Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- 2008-2010: assistant at the Pediatrics Department with Pediatric Infections, the Lugansk State Medical University;
- courses of primary specialization in ultrasound diagnosis at Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education;
- 2005-2008: second university degree at the T.G. Shevchenko, National University in Lugansk, the Faculty of English Philology
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- acute respiratory viral infections;
- newborns nursing;
- inflammatory diseases of the female genital organs;
- menstrual disorder.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “Hobbies: traveling, beadwork, English practice. I prefer books on child psychology, comedy films and serials."
- “My health secrets are proper nutrition, drinking enough water, outdoor activities, a healthy lifestyle, preventive medical examinations, vaccinations and sound sleep.”