Information about the doctor Radchenko Roman Ivanovych
Work experience: 18 years
- Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- membership in the Ukrainian Society of Ophthalmologists;
- participates in Ukrainian and international conferences.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnosis of eye diseases (adults);
- treatment of the inflammatory diseases of the front part of the eye;
- diagnosis and treatment of the acute and chronic diseases of the front and back parts of the eye, glaucoma, cataracts, retinal and optic nerve diseases, refractive errors (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism);
- vision correction with glasses and contact lenses;
- minimally invasive surgery: chalazion removal, molluscum contagiosum removal, neoplasms removal, first medical aid in the eye injuries.
- ‘I practice a positive approach towards each patient and try to explain all the medical aspects both to adults and kids.’
- ‘No matter how trivial it may seem, I always advise the patients to protect their health and maintain an active lifestyle.’
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- modern diagnostic devices;
- high-quality curative devices.