Information about the doctor Charkina Alla Mykhailivna
Work experience: 23 years
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Association of Pediatricians of Ukraine, International Association of Medicine, Ukrainian Academy of Pediatric Specialties, Association of Pediatricians, Gastroenterologists and Nutritionists of Ukraine;
- the research-to-practice conference An Integrated Approach to the Treatment of the Most Common Diseases in Children;
- the master course PED SMART. Antibiotics in Pediatrics - 2019;
- the training seminar Introduction into Medical Practice of Protocols for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Diseases of the Digestive Tract in Children;
- III International Congress Child Health of the Ukrainian Association of Pediatrics;
- XIV Congress of Pediatricians of Ukraine Actual Problems of Pediatrics;
- The Second International Congress Rational Use of Antibiotics in the Modern World. Antibiotic resistance STOP;
- research-to-practice conference "An Integrated Approach to the Treatment of the Most Common Diseases in Children";
- Vilnius International Conference School of Pediatric Pulmonology and Allergology;
- research-to-practice conference Multidisciplinary Pediatrics in the System of Continuous Professional Development, the master class Assessment of ECG in Practice;
- PED SMART Professional School, the master course Gastroenterology and Nutritiology;
- online-conference Actual Problems of Pulmonology and Allergology. Ways of Therapeutic Success in the Face of Interdisciplinary Problems;
- online conference PED SMART. Antibiotics and Vaccination in Conditions of the COVID-19 Pandemic Disease;
- online seminar Practical Pediatrics during a Pandemic Disease;
- online-conference Actual Issues of Pediatric Nutritiology.
Areas of professional development:
- A regular participant in educational seminars, scientific and practical conferences, international congresses, schools of evidence-based medicine and online events.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- outpatient, medical, preventive, prophylactic (immunoprophylaxis);
- monitoring health care and a healthy child;
- consulting on nutrition and development of children of any age.
- Common complaints: infectious diseases, more frequently viral ones, bood diseases, malnutrition, diseases of eyes and ear, diseases of the respiratory and digestive organs, diseases of skin, diseases of the genitourinary system, perinatal causes, healthy children.
- “Current trends in pediatrics are the transition from polypharmacy to prescribing drugs only on the basis of evidence-based medicine, the effectiveness of which has been proven.”
- “Specifics of the pediatrician’s work are the work not only with a child, but also with the whole family. When giving recommendations, it is necessary to convince all family members of the need for just such treatment and care.”
- “A good doctor is a doctor who uses modern approaches in the treatment following the evidence-based medicine.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- electrocardiographic diagnosis;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobbies are numerology and psychology. Favorite books are Dates and Fates by A.F. Aleksandrov, Rules of the Game Called Life, Game of Life and How to Play it, Your Word is a Magic Wand” by Florence Skavel-Shinn, Intensive Care by Vladimir Naydenov, Black Pearls by Anna and Petr Vladimirovsky, Where did we come from? by Ernst Muldashev, The Art of Explaining. How to Make you Understand in a Nutshell by Lee LeFevezre.
- “In a COVID-19 pandemic conditions, follow recommendations of healthcare professionals how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19. Use the online consultations of our MC specialists.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- There are created comfortable conditions for patients;
- The individual approach with taking into consideration the characteristics of each patient is employed;
- There is the ability to devote enough time for solving all the problems of a patient;
- There is the ability, if necessary, to carry out all the required consultations and examinations within the Medical Center