Information about the doctor Boboeva Maria Sergeevna
Work experience: 12 years
Areas of professional development:
- attends research-to-practice conferences on otolaryngology and pediatrics;
- attends master classes, English courses, communication training courses;
- is intent on the evidence-based medicine of the civilized world.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- prevention of the disease occurrence;
- conducts endoscopic examination of ENT-organs and impedancemetry;
- refusal to prescribe antibiotics when they are not needed.
- Common complaints: ear pain, hearing loss (otitis media); impaired nasal airflow, coughing (rhinosinusitis); night snoring in a child (adenoid hypertrophy).
- “In my area of practice, the endoscopic ENT-surgery is rapidly developing.”
- "In my work, it is important to find the approach to a small person, to win his/her favor, to make his examination as unformidable for him as possible."
- “A good doctor is one who is a good listener and capable of empathizing.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- obstetrics and gynecology;
- abdominal surgery;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “As a mother of two daughters, I like to cook something tasty. I like to learn new cities, visit theaters; I try to be an active mother of today for my children.”
- "Keep regular hours, eat well, walk more in the fresh air and enjoy every day."
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The clinic is equipped with the latest equipment. Every day, all specialists are available; there is a safe x-ray. There is an opportunity to constantly improve skills and knowledge."