Information about the doctor Betsko Nina Volodymyrivna
Work experience: 4 years
- Vinnytsia National Medical University named after M.I. Pirogov;
- Shupyk National Healthcare University of Ukraine
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Central Ukrainian Academy of Pediatrics.
Areas of professional development:
- 2022-2023 - 11-month internship at the University Clinic in Essen, Germany;
- constantly trains at conferences, master classes, studies modern recommendations and protocols on medical care and prevention;
- speaks German (Level B2).
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- patronage of newborns;
- preventive examinations of children from birth to 18 years;
- vaccination according to the plan and individual schedule;
- counseling on the introduction of complementary foods;
- treatment of children's infectious and allergic diseases, diseases of the respiratory system, gastrointestinal tract and urinary system;
- counseling English-speaking patients.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- pediatric endocrinology;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "I do ballet. Favorite movies - "Harry Potter", "The Lord of the Rings", "Atonement" and "Pride and Prejudice". Favorite books - "Dog's Heart" by M. Bulgakov, "Cloud Atlas" by D. Mitchell"
- "Take time to walk down the street - it will be good for both mood and body"