Consultation by cosmetician
Taking care of yourself necessarily includes proper care for the face and body. You can do it yourself on a regular basis, or you can entrust your beauty and preservation of youthful skin to specialists. Even if you have chosen home care, you will need to consult a cosmetician to determine your skin type and choose the right care products.
Modern cosmetology has a huge amount of methods to combat the first signs of aging, treat problem skin, as well as eliminate skin defects that have appeared as a result of the negative influence of various factors: skin diseases, sunlight, injuries and surgical interventions.
Cosmeticians of Dobrobut Clinic Chain apply all the modern methods of maintaining the health and beauty of the skin of face and body:
- contour plastic;
- plastic surgery.
Modern hardware and laser equipment available at Dobrobut Clinic Chain allows to perform the wide range of procedures with the minimal risk of side effects for patients. We use only quality certified medications for the injection therapy. Our doctors have the huge practical experience of treatment of skin diseases and elimination of skin defects, and use rejuvenation techniques in compliance with international protocols.
The procedures you can undergo at Dobrobut Clinic Chain
You can undergo the following procedures for the face at Dobrobut:
- contour plastic;
- PRP therapy;
- microcurrent electrical nerve stimulation;
- laser procedures aimed at the correction of skin appearance and rejuvenation;
- manual and combined facial cleansing;
- RF lifting;
- SMAS lifting.
You can also book an appointment with a cosmetician to undergo the following body procedures:
- Stratosphere therapy;
- laser lipolysis;
- laser hair removal;
- RF lifting.
Dobrobut Dermatology and Cosmetology Center offers the following laser procedures:
- removal of skin neoformations;
- treatment of acne and postacne;
- treatment of couperosis;
- elimination of hyperpigmentation;
- vaginal rejuvenation;
- stress urinary incontinence;
- whitening of labia;
- treatment of vaginal atrophy;
- resurfacing of scars and stretch marks;
- removal of core callouses and plantar callosities;
- removal of spider veins in case of varicosis.
All the procedures mentioned above have both advantages and contraindications, that is why you can undergo these only after a consultation by a cosmetician, determination of contraindications in order to minimize risks of adverse health consequences.
Who needs a consultation by a cosmetician
You should book an appointment with a cosmetician in the following cases:
- you noticed the first signs of skin aging;
- the skin became flabby and dehydrated;
- facial contours lost their clarity;
- there are signs of couperosis, postacne scars and other skin deformities;
- hyperpigmentation has emerged;
- there are traction atrophy and stretch marks on the body skin;
- the body lost its contours;
- there are signs of cellulitis, “orange peel”.
Modern cosmetology also helps resolving some aesthetic problems in gynecology:
- stress urinary incontinence;
- vaginal atrophy;
- neoformations on genitalia;
- laxity of labia;
- sutures and scars on the labia as the result of childbirth or plastic surgeries.
Our specialists of Dobrobut Dermatology and Cosmetology Center can help to resolve all these problems.
What is included in a consultation by cosmetician
During a consultation, a cosmetician performs an initial check-up, interviews a patient to get the information about complaints and preferences, and will help to determine:
- skin type;
- skin condition;
- presence of diseases that require treatment.
After the check-up, a cosmetician will compose a “Beauty prognosis” that includes the action plan to preserve health and youthful skin of face and body.
A cosmetician will help to choose the relevant skin care products and give the recommendations on the home care and lifestyle.
Except for cosmeticians, trichologists,podologists and dermatologists work at Dobrobut Dermatology and Cosmetology Center. Our specialists work closely together, which allows to get an integrated approach to solving skin problems, as well as to receive complete and high-quality care from the crown to the tips of the toes. If necessary, you can solve gynecological aesthetic problems and undergo cosmetic procedures in intimate areas with the participation of a gynecologist at our center.
An additional diagnostic examination is required before some procedures to determine contraindications. All the types of instrumental and laboratory diagnostics with the modern premium equipment are available at Dobrobut Medical Center.
Booking an appointment with a cosmetician is performed via the call center of Dobrobut Clinic Chain or mobile application. The price of the appointment with a cosmetician is compliant to the applicable price list of the clinic chain at the moment of booking.