Information about the doctor Riazhska Alona Serhiivna
Work experience: 21 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- is a Junior Researcher;
- studies the inhalation effect of radon-222 (in the air of residential premises) on the bronchopulmonary system of the population of Ukraine;
- studies the impact of the Chernobyl disaster on the state of the bronchopulmonary system of the participant of Chernobyl nuclear disaster elimination, the specifics of the clinic and the course of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in victims of the Chernobyl disaster suffered from its consequences.
Areas of professional development:
- practicing in the State Institution National Research Center for Radiation Medicine of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Pulmonology Division of the Department of Radiation Consequences Therapy;
- member of the European Respiratory Society (ERS);
- takes part in the work of national asthma congresses, research-to-practice conferences, congresses of phthisiotherapists and pulmonologists of Ukraine;
- did an internship and completed pre-certification cycles on pulmonology on the basis of the Shupik National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education (NMAPE);
- takes part in Good Clinical Practice (GCP) workshops;
- carries out lectures;
- author and co-author of 54 publications;
- studies specialized literature and communicates with colleagues;
- proficient in English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- bronchial obstructive diseases;
- deep-rooted cough.
- Common complaints: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; bronchial asthma; chronical bronchitis; deep-rooted cough; pneumonia; pleurisy; pulmonary artery thromboembolia; radiation injury of the lungs; conditions after pulmotoxic palliative chemotherapy; sarcoidosis; fungal lesions of bronchi.
- "At the moment, there is an increase in the level of bronchial obstructive diseases and lung cancer."
- "Unfortunately, patients with bronchopulmonary pathology later seek medical attention from a doctor."
- “A good doctor is a qualified and responsible specialist.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I like to travel, go in for sports.”
- "Take care of your health and find positive in everything."
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The Dobrobut Clinic attracts doctors and patients by a modern diagnostic base.”