Information about the doctor Morozyk Anastasiia Oleksandrivna
Work experience: 12 years
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the European Academy of Pediatrics;
- member of the Society of Young Scientists and Specialists of the A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University;
- presented materials of own research at the research-to-practice conference Actual Issues of Physiology, Pathology and Organization of Medical Care for School Children and Adolescents (Kharkov, 2013), the 15th National Congress of Cardiologists of Ukraine (Kiev, 2014), the 10th Congress of Pediatricians of Ukraine Actual Problems of Pediatrics (Kiev, 2014), the 8th Congress of the Association of Endocrinologists of Ukraine (Kiev, 2014);
- participated in the TEVA Forum of Innovations Conference;
- a participant in the conference Multidisciplinary Pediatrics in the System of Continuing Professional Development and the master class Assessment of ECG in Children.
- PhD (medicine), defended thesis Assessment of Diagnostic Significance of the Analysis of Electrocardiogram on the Phase Plane in Children with Diabetic Cardiomyopathy;
- author of 10 publications (of which 1 patent and 1 information letter for the Ministry of Health);
- repeatedly appeared on the TV channel “Kyiv” in Public Reception project as pediatrician (Doctor’s Advice heading)
Areas of professional development:
- 2010: A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University, medicine faculty No 3;
- 2010-2012: Internship, master's degree, clinical residency in Pediatrics at the A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University;
- internship in pediatrics (2013) and in diabetology (2014) at the Clinic of Children and Adolescents Medicine in Carl-Thiem-Klinikum, Cottbus, Germany (Academic Clinic of the Charite Hospital);
- 2014-2015: lecturer of the school of parenthood for pregnant women at the courses ABC for Parents;
- 2017: pre-certification cycle in pediatrics at the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education, second qualification category assigned;
- 2019: specialization in pediatric cardiac rheumatology at the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education, specialization in pediatric cardiac rheumatology;
- 2009: therapeutic massage courses at the Medical Institute of the Ukrainian Association of Traditional Medicine, Kiev;
- systematically studies foreign medical literature and clinical guidelines;
- attends conferences and congresses, participates in webinars;
- proficient in English, receives foreign patients, completed medical records in English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- infant nursing;
- preventive examinations and treatment of diseases in children from 0 to 18 years;
- scheduled and individual vaccination;
- prevention and treatment of diseases of the respiratory, cardiovascular system, gastrointestinal tract, urinary tract, joints in children from birth to 18 years.
- Common complaints: ARVI; rhinosinusitis; pharyngitis; tonsillitis; tracheitis; bronchitis; bronchobstructive syndrome; pneumonia; functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract; intestinal colic; acetonemic syndrome; gastroenterocolitis; cardialgia of various etiology; congenital and acquired heart defects; cardiomyopathies; arthralgia; children infectious diseases (chickenpox, scarlet fever, measles, rubella, whooping cough); cystitis; pyelonephritis.
- “Currently, adherence to the principles of evidence-based medicine is developed, interventions are minimized and treatment of diseases is active with focus on prevention.”
- “Often I work more with the parents than directly with the patient. A child does not complain coherently, I have only subjective complaints from the parents. The emphasis is rather on the results of objective examination. In most cases, there is no need for active treatment (children often recover spontaneously; the main thing is proper care).”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobbies are mountaineering, cycling, ballroom dancing and reading. My favorite book is 451 degrees Fahrenheit by R. Bradbury."
- Often children do not need to be treated, they need help to recover on their own.
- The best treatment is prevention.
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- the best material and technical resources;
- comfortable working schedule;
- benevolence of staff and patients;
- good motivation for work;
- opportunity to develop professionally.