Information about the doctor Brovko Natalia Vasilievna
Work experience: 13 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- author of about 20 scientific papers (articles, abstracts);
- regular participant and speaker at the conferences and congresses of urologists and oncologists of Ukraine.
- scientific works published in foreign editions: Prognostic evaluation of clinical locally advanced prostate cancer for radical prostatectomy / Grygorenko V., Vikarchuk M., Danylets R., Brovko N., Volkov S. / EAU 16th Central European Meeting, Vien 7-8th October 2016, European urology supplements., Dec.2016; Vol.15:e1398; Oncologic outcomes of radical prostatectomy and prognostic stratification in patients with clinically locally advanced prostate cancer / S Vozianov, V Grygorenko, M Vikarchuk, R Danylets, O.Banas, N.Brovko, O.Banas / EUREKA: Health Sciences – 2017 – 2 – P.30-37; Comparison of oncological outcomes after radical prostatectomy in patients with clinically locally advanced and high risk localized prostate cancer / Grygorenko V.M., Vikarchuk M.V., Danylets R.O., Brovko N.V., Banas O.O., Volkov S.S. / Eur Urol Suppl 2017; 16(5);e2216; The role of pathomorphological findings in prognosis of clinically locally advanced prostate cancer after radical prostatectomy / Grygorenko V.M., Vikarchuk M.V., Danylets R.O., Brovko N.V., Volkov S.S. / Eur Urol Suppl 2017; 16(5);e2214.
Areas of professional development:
- 2003-2009: A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University, medical care faculty;
- 2009-2011: internship at the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education, specialized in urology at the National Military Medical Clinical Center "Main Military Clinical Hospital";
- 2012 specialized courses in ultrasound diagnosis at the Radiation Diagnosis Department of the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education;
- 2012-2014: medical residency at the Department of Reconstructive Urology and Advanced Technologies of the Institute of Urology of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine;
- full member of the European Association of Urologists, the International Association of Reconstructive Urology, the Union of Oncourologists of Ukraine, the Union of Urologists of Ukraine;
- regular participant and speaker at the conferences and congresses of urologists and oncologists of Ukraine;
- Reports at the international conferences abroad: October 2016: Central European Meeting of European Association of Urology, Wien, Austria; May 2017: the 4th Baltic Meeting in conjunction with the European Association of Urology, Vilnius, Lithuania;
- studies new publications, reads professional literature;
- attends conferences, congresses and master classes;
- takes international internships;
- proficient in English, Portuguese, Russian, learns German.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- reconstructive urology;
- plastic urology;
- Common complaints: malignant and benign formations; development abnormalities; post-traumatic changes; inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system.
- Trends in urology: improvement of diagnosis methods; development of the state-of-the-art equipment.
- “The overwhelming majority of my patients had oncological diseases. It is necessary to work with such patients both as a surgeon and as a psychologist. "
- “A good doctor should be kind, decent and polite, possess profound knowledge and skills necessary in medical care. A good doctor loves what he does."
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobbies are sports, history and literature. My favorite books are Schopenhauer as Medicine by I. Yalom, Black Obelisk by E. M. Remarque). My favorite movies are Best Offer and The Godfather.
- “A timely diagnosis is the key to effective treatment. Take care of your health, timely consult a doctor and follow doctor’s recommendations."
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- "The clinic attracts me with a fixed schedule and positive competition.”