Pregnancy management program "Multiple basic pregnancies"
Pregnancy management programs from the Dobrobut Medical Network
Pregnancy is an amazing period for every woman. An important and at the same time exciting moment of the "hopeful" period requires the supervision and support of highly qualified specialists. Especially when you are expecting twins, and maybe even triplets!
In the Dobrobut medical network, we provide full support for pregnant women and further support for your newborn babies by our pediatricians.
You can always choose a pregnancy program that will suit your needs. Pregnancy management programs include all the necessary instrumental and laboratory tests, consultative examination of narrow specialists. Pregnancy management in Dobrobut is all services in one place and without queues. If you are a Dobrobut client, then all your data is stored in one card, so you do not have to mention what may be important for your doctor in the management of pregnancy.
When can I register?
The pregnant woman should be registered as early as possible about the established term of pregnancy, and preferably not later than 10-12 weeks of pregnancy. This is due to the screening period of the first trimester. During the first trimester screening, doctors determine the risks of chromosomal abnormalities and fetal malformations.
You can register for pregnancy in Dobrobut at any time by choosing the appropriate pregnancy management program. Each pregnant woman will receive an individual approach and observation by the recommendations of the Ministry of Health. Obstetrician-gynecologist Dobrobut will accompany the woman during pregnancy, will provide the necessary counseling and medical care, will answer all questions.
How do I choose the program that's right for me?
To choose a program for yourself, you need to contact an obstetrician-gynecologist Dobrobut, who after the initial examination will recommend a program that is right for you.
Once your doctor has confirmed on early ultrasound that you are an expectant mother of twins or triplets, it is important to determine the "chorion" of pregnancy, that is, whether your children share one placenta. This is an important factor in choosing a pregnancy protocol.
To choose the program just for you, the doctor takes into account the following factors:
- Single or multiple pregnancies.
- "Chorionicity" of pregnancy.
- Presence of chronic somatic diseases in pregnant women.
- Negative rhesus factor of the mother and positive of the father (rhesus conflict).
- Obstetric and gynecological history (history of previous pregnancies and births).
- Takes into account the period of registration.
The happiness of multiple pregnancies has several features: more visits to the women's clinic, more ultrasound examinations, more thorough supervision by specialists. Our doctors will provide you with detailed information on birth planning, including the timing and types of labor and pain relief; taking care of your children after birth.
Pregnancy management program "Multiple basic pregnancies"
The program is recommended for women with twin pregnancies.
The basic program contains all the minimum necessary examinations, which are regulated by the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine in multiple pregnancies:
- general clinical tests;
- consultations with an obstetrician-gynecologist (observation by expert doctors) and related specialists;
- serial prenatal ultrasound examinations;
- screening of chromosomal pathology of fetuses;
- antenatal monitoring of fetal condition (cardiotocography);
- determination of thyroid function;
- Ultrasound of the abdomen, kidneys;
- examination for TORCH infection;
- screening for latent iron deficiency anemia;
- prenatal screening for neonatal sepsis with the possibility of prevention;
- prenatal consultation with a pediatrician/family doctor for the care of future children and breastfeeding;
- the departure of the pediatrician home after birth (for both children).
Each pregnant woman is given an exchange card, a sick leave, or a certificate for "maternity leave" within the program.
Validity of the program: 1 year from the date of execution of the contract.
An additional program deposit of UAH 2,000 / UAH 4,000 / UAH 6,000 / UAH 8,000 is possible (for services that are not included in the list of the package with a 15% discount and payment of the additional cost of expert doctors' consultations).
The service is provided: in all "adult" departments by an obstetrician-gynecologist.
What services are included in this program that will be provided to me?
- Consultation therapist/GP 2
- Consultation pediatrician 1
- Consultation pediatrician home in Kyiv city 1
- Preanalytical stage in biological material study 20
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) 1
- Determination of Ig M antibodies to herpes virus I, II types 1
- Determination of antibodies lg G to herpes virus types I, II 1
- Determination of Ig G to rubella virus 1
- Ig M antibodiesDetermination of Ig M antibodies to rubella virus 1
- Qualitative determination of Ig M antibodies to Toxoplasma gondii (toxoplasmosis) 1
- Quantification of Ig G antibodies to Toxoplasma gondii ( toxoplasmosis) 1
- Determination of Ig G antibodies to CMV 1
- Determination Ig M antibodies to CMV 1
- Urine tanks 1
- Determination of Ig G antibodies to HCV (hepatitis C) 1
- Determination of Ig M antibodies to HCV (hepatitis C) 1
- 3-Hour Glucose Tolerance Test 1
- Calculation of the risk of developing a neural tube defect (AFP) 1
- Total protein 1
- Urea 1
- Blood creatinine 1
- Aspartate aminotransferase (AST) 1
- Alanine aminotransferase (ALT) 1
- Total bilirubin 1
- Alkaline phosphatase 1
- Blood glucose 1
- Coagulogram 1
- Blood group and Rh factor 1
- Immune antibodies to erythrocytes according to the Rh system 1
- Determination of HbsAg (hepatitis B) 1
- Testing for HIV by enzyme immunoassay 2
- Determination of antibodies to Treponema pallidum (TPHA) (syphilis) 2
- Urine analysis, general 10
- Feritin 1
- Blood test, expanded 3
- Determination of group B Streptococcus (Streptococcus Agalactiae) with sensitivity to antibiotics. 1
- Microscopic analysis of secretions from the genitourinary organs (bacterioscopy) 2
- PAP test by liquid cytology method (SureParh BD technology)1
- Registration of standard 12-lead electrocardiography (ECG) and interpretation 1
- Cardiotocography (CTG) with autoanalysis without medical consultation (two fetuses) 3
- Ultrasound of the abdominal cavity organs, kidneys, thyroid gland 1
- Cervicometry 2
Services prescribed by the doctor according to the needs, for each direction one selected service in the amount indicated in the column:
Consultation of a related specialist of choice: genetics, ophthalmologist, endocrinologist, phlebologist 2
- Consultation with a geneticist
- Consultation with an ophthalmologist with the determination of intraocular pressure and autorefractometry
- Consultation with an endocrinologist
- Consultation with a vascular surgeon (phlebologist)
Ultrasound of a short term in multiple pregnancies/Dynamic feto and/or dopplerometry in multiple pregnancies 1
- Ultrasound of pregnancy (up to 11 weeks of)
- pregnancy) (up to 11 weeks of pregnancy Expert )
- Dynamic feto and/silt and dopplerometry in multiple pregnancies
Expert fetal ultrasound in multiple pregnancies in the first trimester of choice 1
- Expert fetal ultrasound in multiple pregnancies at 11.1-13.6 weeks of pregnancy
- Expert fetal ultrasound in multiple pregnancies at 11.1-13.6 weeks of pregnancy (Evgeny Ivanovich Parpaley, Taras Yuryevich Pidchenko)
Expert ultrasound of a fetus in multiple pregnancies in the second trimester of choice 2
- Expert ultrasound of a fetus in multiple pregnancies at 14-22 weeks of pregnancy
- Expert ultrasound of a fetus in multiple pregnancies at 14-22 weeks of pregnancy (Evgeny Ivanovich Parpaley, Taras Yurievich Pidchenko)
Expert ultrasound of a fetus in multiple pregnancies in the third trimester of choice 3
- Expert ultrasound of a fetus in multiple pregnancies at 22-41 weeks of pregnancy
- Expert ultrasound of a fetus in multiple pregnancies at 22-41 weeks of gestation (Evgeny Ivanovich Parpaley, Taras Yurievich Pidchenko)
Consultation with an obstetrician-gynecologist/referral expert choice 11
- Consultation of an obstetrician-gynecologist
- Consultation of an expert gynecologist at the clinic
Consultation of a pediatrician/family doctor 1
- Consultation of a general practitioner/family doctor
- Consultation of a pediatrician
- Prenatal screening of the 1st trimester, approved by the FMF (PAPP-A, hCG)
How do I understand when and what procedure I need to see a doctor?
First of all, after registration you will receive an exchange card for the pregnant woman, the obstetrician-gynecologist will enter all the data on the state of health of you and your babies. The doctor will also note all planned next visits and dates of examinations, laboratory, and instrumental tests.
What is the cost of the program "Multiple basic pregnancies"?
The cost of this program saves 15% of the price of services.
How to choose a doctor who will accompany my pregnancy?
All obstetricians and gynecologists of the Dobrobut medical network are highly qualified specialists who provide not only medical support but also psychological support to the future mother.
Dobrobut medical centers are located in different districts of Kyiv and the region, so you can choose a clinic near your home.
You can make an appointment for an initial consultation with an obstetrician-gynecologist by calling our contact center (044/097) 495 2 888.
We care about you and your future.