Kinesitherapy ("movement therapy") is an effective method of rehabilitation for patients with diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Dosed physical activity and proper muscle workouts allow the body to return mobility, reduce pain, and activate the processes of tissue repair.
In the clinics of the Dobrobut Medical Center in Kyiv, kinesitherapy is carried out under the guidance of experienced rehabilitation doctors, and specialized simulators have been installed for greater effectiveness of the training. Our patients notice positive changes after only 2-3 visits.
How kinesitherapy works
With regular exercise, the muscle corset is strengthened and the elasticity of the ligaments increases, which in turn contributes to greater flexibility in the joints, elimination of pain, and discomfort during movement. During training, blood circulation is activated, more blood, rich in oxygen and nutrients, flows to the muscles and joints, and regenerative processes are enhanced. Rational physical activity has a beneficial effect on the state of the immune system, mood, and general well-being of the patient.
The main advantages of kinesitherapy:
- complex health-improving effect and improvement of the work of all organ systems;
- the gradual development of the affected muscles and joints without pain and complications;
- personalized selection of exercises for people with different levels of physical fitness;
- the minimum number of contraindications and the absence of side effects;
- low price of kinesitherapy in Kyiv, so that all patients can afford high-quality rehabilitation.
What problems does kinesitherapy solve?
Physical rehabilitation is a versatile technique that can help reduce symptoms or even completely get rid of such conditions:
- back and neck pain;
- headaches and dizziness;
- painful tension in the muscles of the back;
- posture disorders - scoliosis, stoop;
- joint pain, signs of arthritis and arthrosis;
- joint stiffness;
- movement disorders after stroke, traumatic brain injury;
- the period of rehabilitation after injuries, operations, lingering somatic diseases.
High efficiency, comfortable conditions, and affordable cost of kinesitherapy in Kyiv make it the best way to restore health after injuries and chronic diseases of the joints.
Despite the safety and effectiveness of the technique, there are several limitations to its implementation:
- non-fused fractures and cracks of bones;
- severe exacerbations of joint diseases;
- infringement of the roots of the spinal nerves;
- acute inflammatory processes of the spinal cord and its membranes;
- fever, signs of acute infectious disease;
- decompensated diseases of the heart, lungs, liver, and other internal organs;
- terminal stages of malignant tumors of the musculoskeletal system.
How is kinesitherapy in Kyiv
The rehabilitation program begins with a doctor's consultation, during which the specialist clarifies the main diagnosis, clarifies comorbidities, and assesses the level of physical fitness. According to indications, he can refer the patient for consultation with other specialized doctors and additional examination.
Key principles of kinesitherapy: a systematic approach, control of correct breathing, gradual improvement of exercises from simple to complex.
Each lesson begins with a short warm-up, after which the patient moves on to the main training complex according to his capabilities and the nature of the disease. To deeply work out the muscles and joints of the affected area of the body, doctors use medical simulators that provide a controlled and physiologically correct load. Also, gymnastic balls, gymnastic elastic bands, and other devices are used for kinesitherapy.
The optimal frequency of classes is 3 times a week. A full course of rehabilitation takes at least 2-3 months, and in case of complex problems, patients are recommended to visit a kinesitherapist for six months or more.
Kinesitherapy in the clinics of MC "Dobrobut" in Kyiv
To get the most out of the course, it is important to choose a good rehabilitation center and a competent doctor. Why you should contact us:
- competent rehabilitation instructors with extensive experience;
- comfortable gym for training;
- modern simulators for working with different types of diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- individual lessons with a specialist;
- affordable prices for treatment and physical rehabilitation services.
Make an appointment with the best rehabilitation therapists in Kyiv to choose a program of physiotherapy exercises. The registration is carried out by phone or through the feedback form on the website.
- Левченко, Константин. Восстановительная медицина. Фитнес и лечебная физкультура. Litres, 2020.
- Налимова, Марина Николаевна, and Ульяна Валерьевна Смирнова. Лечебная физкультура при заболеваниях опорно-двигательного аппарата. OlymPlus. Гуманитарная версия 1 (2019): 93-95.
- Гатина, Н. М. Влияние лечебной физкультуры на здоровье человека. Актуальные проблемы теории и практики физической культуры, спорта и туризма. 2019.
- Савина, О. О. Кинезитерапия. Актуальные проблемы теории и практики физической культуры, спорта и туризма. 2018.
Kinesitherapy, Service prices:
- (Exercise therapy) Therapeutic gymnastics (due to medical necessity), 1 session, 30 minutes760 uah
- Kinesitherapy (30 minutes) (rehabilitation)900 uah
- Kinesitherapy (45 min.)1050 uah
- Kinesitherapy (60 min.)1300 uah
- Individual training with a specialist in exercise therapy825 uah