Work experience: 13 years
- Kharkiv National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- completed medical residency;
- has a master's degree in administrative management;
- actively participates in research-to-practice national and international conferences;
- co-author of methodological literature on orthopedics and traumatology at the Kharkov National Medical University;
- taught at the Kharkov National Medical University, chair of emergency care in orthopedics and traumatology in 2016-2018;
- studies urgent issues of modern orthopedics and traumatology;
- regularly attends advanced thematic training courses in specialty;
- improves practical skills in routine clinical practice;
- is Interested in scientific and practical medical literature;
- basic English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- urgent traumatology;
- minimally invasive surgery;
- diagnosis, conservative and surgical treatment of musculoskeletal system diseases.
- Common complaints: open and closed fractures of the upper and lower extremities; vulnus laceratum, vulnus incisum and bite wounds; dislocations of large and small joints; arthropathy; podalgia with different symptoms.
- “Currently minimally invasive, painless treatment methods are used with the shortest rehabilitation period.”
- “In my work it is professionalism, humanity, fast decision-making and stress resistance.”
- “A good doctor is a pro in his field, a determined, sensitive and has a sharp eye for people.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- ultrasound diagnosis;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I am fond of sports, love Soviet films. My favorite books are Master and Margarita by M. Bulgakov and Three Comrades by E.M. Remark.”
- “Take care of your health from a young age, because it is your greatest treasure. Follow the doctor’s recommendations. Do not self-medicate."
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The clinic offers good working conditions, a team of professionals and modern diagnostic methods.”