Pregnancy management program "Single pregnancy plus"
Pregnancy management programs from the Dobrobut Medical Network
Pregnancy is an amazing period for every woman. An important and at the same time exciting moment of the "hopeful" period requires the supervision and support of highly qualified specialists.
In the Dobrobut medical network, we provide full support for pregnant women and further support for your baby by our pediatricians.
You can always choose a pregnancy program that will suit your needs. Pregnancy management programs include all the necessary instrumental and laboratory tests, consultative examination of narrow specialists. Pregnancy management in Dobrobut is all services in one place and without queues. If you are a Dobrobut client, then all your data is stored in one card, so you do not have to mention what may be important for your doctor in the management of pregnancy.
When can I register?
The pregnant woman should be registered as early as possible about the established term of pregnancy, and preferably not later than 10-12 weeks of pregnancy. This is due to the screening period of the first trimester. During the first trimester screening, doctors determine the risks of chromosomal abnormalities and fetal malformations.
You can register for pregnancy in Dobrobut at any time by choosing the appropriate pregnancy management program. Each pregnant woman will receive an individual approach and observation by the recommendations of the Ministry of Health. Obstetrician-gynecologist Dobrobut will accompany the woman during pregnancy, will provide the necessary counseling and medical care, will answer all questions.
How do I choose the program that's right for me?
To choose a program for yourself, you need to contact an obstetrician-gynecologist Dobrobut, who after the initial examination will recommend a program that is right for you.
To do this, the doctor takes into account the following factors:
- Single or multiple pregnancies.
- Presence of chronic somatic diseases in pregnant women.
- Negative rhesus factor of the mother and positive of the father (rhesus conflict).
- Obstetric and gynecological history (history of previous pregnancies and births).
- Takes into account the period of registration.
Pregnancy management program "Single pregnancy plus"
Formed for women who have a physiological pregnancy with one fetus and for pregnant women at high risk of possible obstetric or somatic complications.
The basic program contains all the minimum necessary examinations, which are regulated by the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine during the physiological course of pregnancy and several additional studies:
- general clinical tests;
- consultations of obstetrician-gynecologist and related specialists;
- prenatal ultrasound;
- screening of chromosomal pathology of the fetus;
- determination of thyroid function;
- Ultrasound of the abdomen, kidneys, and mammary glands;
- examination for TORCH infection;
- screening for latent iron deficiency anemia;
- antenatal monitoring of the fetus (cardiotocography);
- examination of a man for partner childbirth;
- prenatal screening for neonatal sepsis with the possibility of prevention;
- prenatal consultation with a pediatrician/family doctor for the care of the unborn child and breastfeeding;
- the departure of the pediatrician home after birth;
- postpartum examination.
Each pregnant woman is given an exchange card, a sick leave, or a certificate for "maternity leave" within the program.
Validity of the program: 1 year from the date of execution of the contract.
An additional program deposit of UAH 2,000 / UAH 4,000 / UAH 6,000 / UAH 8,000 is possible (for services that are not included in the list of the package with a 15% discount and payment of the additional cost of expert doctors' consultations).
The service is provided: in all "adult" departments by an obstetrician-gynecologist.
What services are included in this program that will be provided to me?
- Consultation physician / family doctor 2
- Consultation pediatrician at home in Kyiv 1
- Preanalytical stage in biological material study 20
- Thyroid stimulating hormone (SH) 1
- Determination of Ig M antibodies to herpes virus I, II types 1
- Determination of Ig G antibodies to herpes virus I, II types 1
- Determination of Ig G antibodies to rubella virus 1
- Determination of Ig M antibodies to rubella virus 1
- Qualitative determination of Ig M antibodies to Toxoplasma gondii (toxoplasmosis) 1
- Quantitative determination of Ig G antibodies to Toxoplasma gondii (toxoplasmosis) 1
- Determination of antibodies G to CMV 1
- Determination of Ig M antibodies to CMV 1
- Urine backsowing 1
- Determination of Ig G antibodies to HCV (hepatitis C) 1
- Determination of Ig M antibodies to HCV (hepatitis C) 1
- Glucose tolerance test 1
- Calculation of the risk of developing a neural tube defect (AFP) 1
- Total protein 1
- Urea 1
- blood creatinine 1
- aspartate aminotransferase (AST) 1alanine aminotransferase (ALT) 1
- Alkaline phosphatase 1
- total bilirubin 1
- 3-Hour Glucose Tolerance Test 1
- Coagulogram 1
- Blood group and rhesus factor 2
- Immune antibodies to erythrocytes according to the Rh system 1
- Determination of HbsAg (hepatitis B) 1
- Testing for HIV by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay 2
- Determination of antibodies to Treponema pallidum (TPHA) (syphilis) 2
- General urine test 8
- Ferritin 1
- Detailed blood test 3
- Definition streptococcus group B (Streptococcus Agalactiae) with a sensitivity to antibiotics 1
- Microscopic analysis of secretions from the genitourinary organs (bacterioscopy) 3
- PAP test by liquid cytology method (SureParh BD technology) 2
- Registration electrocardiography (ECG) standard 12-lead and decoding 1
- Plain radiography of the chest cavities in one projection 1
- Cardiotocography (CTG) with autoanalysis without consulting a doctor (one fetus) 3
- Cervicometry 1
- Ultrasound of the abdominal cavity, kidneys, thyroid dibnoyi gland 1
- breast ultrasound 1
Services appointed physician according to the needs of each sector of a selected service in the amount specified in column
Consultation related professionals to choose from: genetics, ophthalmologist, endocrinologist, fleboloha 2
- Consultation Genetics
- Consulting of an ophthalmologist the definition of intraocular pressure and avtorefraktometriya
- Consultation endocrinologist
- consultation vascular surgeon (fleboloha)
ultrasound small gestational age (one fruit) / Dynamic feta and / or Doppler in singleton pregnancies 1
- ultrasound pregnancy (11 weeks)
- Expert ultrasound pregnancy (11 weeks)
- Dynamic feto and / or dopplerometry in singleton pregnancy
Expert ultrasound of the fetus (one fetus) in the first trimester of choice 1
- Expert ultrasound of the fetus (one fetus) at 11.1-13.6 weeks of pregnancy
- Expert ultrasound of the fetus (one fetus) at 11.1 -13.6 weeks of pregnancy (Eugene Ivanovich Parpaley, Taras Yuriyovych Pidchenko)
Expert ultrasound of the fetus (one fetus) in the second trimester of choice 2
- Eq fetal ultrasound at 14-22 weeks of pregnancy (one fetus)
- Expert fetal ultrasound at 14-22 weeks of pregnancy (one fetus) (Eugene Ivanovich Parpaley, Taras Pidchenko)
Expert ultrasound of the fetus (one fetus) in the third trimester of your choice 2
- Expert Ultrasound of the fetus at 22-41 weeks of pregnancy (one fetus)
- Expert ultrasound of the fetus at 22-41 weeks of pregnancy (one fetus) (Eugene Ivanovich Parpaley, Taras Yurievich Pidchenko)
Consultation of obstetrician-gynecologist / expert of choice 10
- Consultation of obstetrician-gynecologist
- Consultation expert gynecologist in the clinic
Consultation with a pediatrician / family doctor 1
- Consultation with a therapist / family doctor
- Consultation with a pediatrician
- Prenatal screening of the 1st trimester, approved by the FMF (PAPP-A, hCG)
How will I understand when and for what procedure I need to see a doctor?
First of all, after registration you will receive an exchange card of the pregnant woman, the obstetrician-gynecologist will enter all data on the state of health of you and your kid. Also, the doctor will note all scheduled follow-up visits and dates of examinations, laboratory and instrumental tests.
What is the cost of the program "Single pregnancy plus"?
The cost of this program saves 15% of the price of services.
How do I choose a doctor who will accompany my pregnancy?
All obstetricians and gynecologists of the Dobrobut medical network are highly qualified specialists who provide not only medical support but also psychological support to the expectant mother.
Dobrobut Medical Centers are located in different districts of Kyiv and the region, so you can choose a clinic near your home.
You can make an appointment for an initial consultation with an obstetrician-gynecologist by calling our contact center (044/097) 495 2 888
We care about you and your future.