- Intrauterine insemination programIntrauterine insemination program
- IVF program with drug stimulation and embryo transfer
- IVF program with stimulation and cryopreservation of embryos
- IVF program in the natural cycle
- IVF program with stimulation in another medical institution and embryo transfer
- IVF program "delayed motherhood" (cryopreservation of eggs)
- IVF program with drug stimulation in another embryo cryopreservation facility
- IVF program using cryopreserved eggs
- IVF program using cryopreserved embryos (Cryocycle)
- IVF program with donor eggs (up to 8 eggs)
- IVF program with donor eggs (up to 15 eggs)
- IVF program with donor cryopreserved eggs (up to 9 eggs)
- IVF programs with donor cryopreserved eggs (up to 15 eggs)
- IVF program with donor eggs (own donor, relative)
- IVF program using cryopreserved donor embryos
- IVF program with the help of surrogacy ART
- IVF program with donor eggs through surrogacy (up to 8 eggs)
- The IVF program with donor eggs through surrogacy (up to 15 eggs)
- IVF program with donor cryopreserved eggs by surrogacy (up to 9 eggs)
Very often married couples face difficulties in conceiving a child. In our time, infertility is not a sentence, but only a diagnosis. Over the last 10 years, reproductive medicine in Ukraine has made a breakthrough, and what once seemed impossible is now being actively implemented in reproduction clinics. The reproductive doctor approaches each married couple individually and helps to solve the problem of conceiving a child.
A reproductive specialist is a doctor whose professional interests include the study and treatment of disorders of generative function with the help of assisted reproductive technologies. This specialist not only solves problems with conception but also prepares the couple for IVF, develops preventive measures, helps the couple during pregnancy planning.
When do you need a consultation with a reproductive specialist at the Dobrobut Clinic in Kyiv?
- Absence of pregnancy during 1 year of regular sexual life if the woman is less than 35 years old.
- no pregnancy during 6 months of regular sexual life if the woman is older than 35 years.
- Lack of a sexual partner in women, if you want to become a mother.
- The earlier termination of the menstrual cycle in the anamnesis of the female line.
- Presence of serious gynecological or urological diseases in one of the partners.
- Presence of a history of two or more consecutive miscarriages.
- Presence of hereditary genetic diseases or if there were cases of birth of children with congenital syndromes in the families of close relatives.
- Desire to become parents in the future, in the presence of cancer in reproductive age, for the treatment of which chemotherapy/radiation therapy is planned.
- The desire to freeze eggs at a young age.
The procedure of the initial admission of a reproductive specialist
At the initial consultation with a reproductive specialist in Kyiv, the doctor talks to the couple in a trusting atmosphere. Such couples need a special approach because they have come a long way of failure and disappointment. Therefore, psychological contact between a gynecologist and a married couple is very important.
At the initial reception, the gynecologist-reproductologist asks a number of specific questions and studies the anamnesis. Be sure to bring for the first time all the tests and research, protocols of operations, protocols of stimulation in IVF programs in previous clinics. A gynecologist and a reproductive specialist at the Dobrobut Clinic in Kyiv perform a gynecological examination on a chair, colposcopy, and ultrasound of the pelvic organs at the initial appointment. If necessary, refers the man to an andrologist, urologist, endocrinologist, geneticist, and other specialists for consultation.
For couples also prescribe laboratory diagnostics: blood tests for blood hormones, immunological tests, a general detailed blood test for infectious agents, a test for the compatibility of gametes of partners.
Sometimes additional instrumental and minimally invasive studies are needed to determine treatment tactics (eg, hysterosalpingography). But, as a rule, at the repeated consultation the gynecologist reproductologist, analyzing the received information and results of the carried-out inspections, can tell with high confidence what is necessary in each case and will make the further clinical tactics.
The price of a consultation with a reproductive specialist
The price of a consultation with a reproductive specialist in Kyiv depends on a comprehensive examination program, additional diagnostic procedures, and laboratory tests.
Advantages of conducting the service with us:
The list of necessary diagnostic and treatment procedures is determined strictly individually.
In the practice of the clinic "Dobrobut" modern methods of treatment are used by the latest medical protocols.
Affordable price for a consultation with a reproductive specialist in Kyiv.
Reproductologists and gynecologists of the Dobrobut Clinic are constantly improving their skills and participating in international conferences and seminars.
The main purpose of our center is to help couples learn the happiness of parenthood.
How to sign up?
You can make an appointment for an initial appointment with a reproductive doctor in Kyiv and get acquainted with the cost of services on our website https://www.dobrobut.com/ or with the help of a 24-hour contact center, whose contacts are listed on the clinic's website.
- Rosner J, Samardzic T, Sarao MS. Physiology, Female Reproduction. [Updated 2021 Oct 9]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2021 Jan.
Довідник з питань репродуктивного здоров’я / за ред. Н. Г. Гойди. – К.: Вид-во Раєвського, 2004.
Гук А. П. Збірник нормативних документів з питань репродуктивного здоров’я в Україні / А. П. Гук, Н. Я. Жилка. – К.: Вид-во Раєвського, 2005. – Т. 1.
Nasadyuk CM. CELL TECHNOLOGIES IN REPRODUCTOLOGY, OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY - Published online 2013 Nov.
If you want to find out more information about the service or make an appointment at Dobrobut, leave a request and our coordinator will contact you within 10 minutes