In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
In vitro fertilization is a real salvation for all couples with reproductive dysfunction who dream of their own child. The IVF technique allows you to achieve the desired pregnancy, it is considered the most modern and effective way of treating various types of female and male infertility.
- IVF in the natural cycle36700 uah
The complete protocol of the in vitro fertilization procedure in Kyiv at a democratic, fair price is presented in the clinics of Dobrobut MC. We have competent reproductive specialists, modern equipment has been installed (the embryo laboratory is equipped with modern high-tech equipment), and we also guarantee friendliness and support at all stages of the path to motherhood.
What is IVF
Artificial insemination at the Dobrobut clinic is a whole range of procedures, which includes a preliminary examination, collection of sperm and eggs, in vitro fertilization (in an embryo laboratory), replanting a viable embryo into the uterine cavity. The key point of IVF: the union of male and female germ cells occurs outside the body of the expectant mother, and the developing embryo is implanted only after a few days. Thus, it is possible to eliminate many factors causing infertility and get the desired pregnancy.
IVF fertilization is recommended for couples in whom medical and/or surgical treatment of infertility has not been effective.
How much IVF costs depends on many factors: the causes of infertility, the volume of tests, the number of drugs used. More precisely, the doctor will be able to say after the initial consultation.
IVF program stages
In vitro fertilization is a complex and lengthy process that takes several months. However, there is no need to worry: the reproductive specialists of our clinic will go all this way together with you until you receive the happy news of your pregnancy.
The standard protocol of artificial insemination in the clinics of MC "Dobrobut" includes the following stages:
- Stimulation of ovulation. A woman is prescribed hormonal drugs that have a positive effect on the ovaries and contribute to the simultaneous development of several mature eggs at once.
- Egg collection. During ovulation, several eggs are collected from the ovary using a puncture. This is a simple, quick, and low-traumatic manipulation, which is performed under ultrasound control on an outpatient basis with the necessary anesthesia.
- Semen preparation. In parallel with the collection of female germ cells, it is necessary to take a sample of naturally obtained sperm. According to the indications, semen sampling at the IVF clinic in Kyiv is carried out by testicular biopsy (TESA, micro-TESE).
- In vitro fertilization ("in vitro"). Eggs and sperm are placed in a nutrient medium, where conception occurs, or the embryologist introduces the selected sperm into the cytoplasm of the egg.
- Embryo cultivation. After successful artificial insemination, several embryos are grown in an incubator, then embryologists select the most viable and promising ones.
- Embryo transfer. On the 3-5th day, one or two embryos are transplanted into the uterine cavity, where they should attach and continue their development.
- Pregnancy test. After 10-14 days, an hCG test is performed in the hope of getting a positive result. If everything goes well, the woman is told the good news, and the pregnancy is continued according to the standard scheme.
How to prepare for IVF in Kyiv
Before performing the artificial insemination, doctors should thoroughly examine the health of both partners. Before artificial insemination, women will need to undergo the following studies:
- analysis for blood group and Rh factor;
- clinical analyzes of blood and urine;
- tests for STIs, HIV, viral hepatitis, syphilis;
- an extended study of the hormonal profile;
- gynecological examination and collection of a vaginal smear;
- cervical smear cytology (PAP test);
- Ultrasound of the pelvic organs;
- A breast ultrasound or mammography;
- examination of the thyroid gland;
- consultation of a therapist or family doctor.
If necessary, the list is supplemented with hysterosalpingography (checking the patency of the fallopian tubes under X-ray control), endometrial biopsy, CT or MRI of the pelvic organs, diagnostic laparoscopy, consultations of specialized doctors in the presence of concomitant diseases. In this case, the total cost of IVF in Kyiv rises.
The list of tests for a man is much shorter. Mandatory diagnostic tests:
- determination of blood group and Rh factor;
- examination for syphilis, hepatitis B and C, HIV;
- spermogram with the study of the morphological characteristics of spermatozoa;
- MAR test for antisperm antibodies for suspected autoimmune causes of infertility.
An optimal list of tests is a prerequisite for a successful procedure. The more accurate the diagnosis, the higher the chances of selecting the optimal reproductive technology and obtaining positive results. All these techniques are included in the total cost of the IVF program in Ukraine.
Based on the results of the diagnosis, the reproductologist chooses the optimal IVF option, informs the patients about all the features of artificial insemination, and, after obtaining consent, begins the procedure protocol.
What is in vitro fertilization (IVF)
When calculating the cost of in vitro fertilization, reproductologists at the Dobrobut clinic most often choose the classical method of in vitro conception. Sometimes it is denoted by the abbreviation IVF from the English phrase in vitro fertilization.
The MC Dobrobut clinic has a laboratory that contains incubators, micromanipulators, high-resolution microscopes, and other modern equipment. This allows you to carry out artificial insemination as accurately as possible and monitor the development of embryos.
For the procedure, eggs and sperm are used, which were obtained on the same day. The treated and purified germ cells are placed on a nutrient medium in an incubator, where a constant temperature of 37 ° C and a stable concentration of carbon dioxide is maintained. In such conditions, conception occurs, a zygote is formed - a fertilized egg, from which an embryo develops in the future.
Embryos continue to grow in an incubator up to 5-6 days, after which doctors examine them under a microscope and assess their reproductive potential. For couples with a history of hereditary diseases, a preimplantation genetic test is recommended. The study allows you to select a healthy and viable embryo, however, when it is carried out, the total cost of artificial insemination in Ukraine increases.
Fertilization by ICSI method - Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
ICSI is an improved IVF conception method using intracytoplasmic sperm injection. The procedure is carried out under a microscope: the reproductive specialist injects the sperm into the cytoplasm of the egg using a special microneedle. This technique significantly increases the chances of conception in situations where there is a reduced fertilizing ability of sperm. The further IVF procedure is carried out according to the usual protocol.
Indications for ICSI:
- a decrease in the total number or motility of sperm;
- a large number of abnormal sperm in the semen;
- the presence of antisperm antibodies;
- ineffectiveness of the standard method of artificial insemination.
The price of ICSI artificial insemination in Kyiv will be higher than during the classical IVF procedure. More complex technology is used, which requires innovative equipment and special training for embryologists. The embryologists of our clinic are fluent in this technique and carry it out in routine practice.
What are the chances of becoming parents after IVF
Although the cost of artificial insemination is higher than other fertility treatment options, it is consistent with the high efficiency of the technique. On average, 35-45% of couples get pregnant from the first IVF attempt, and with a combination of several favorable factors, the probability of success can reach 60-70%.
The following factors affect the likelihood of a positive result:
- the age of the spouses;
- the quality of the semen of a man;
- the number and quality of eggs;
- the root cause and duration of infertility;
- condition of a woman's reproductive organs;
- qualifications of medical personnel;
- accuracy of adherence to the protocol of the procedure.
Artificial insemination is not a procedure that can be saved. To get pregnant as soon as possible, you will need to go through a whole range of medical procedures and strictly follow the doctor's recommendations. We are trying to make the dream of their child available to many patients, therefore we offer the best prices for IVF artificial insemination in Kyiv.
Even if the first attempt fails, there is no need to despair. Experienced reproductive specialists of the Dobrobut clinic will analyze the situation and will do everything possible to achieve the desired pregnancy next time.
In what cases is IVF prescribed
Before you know how much IVF costs in Kyiv, you need to determine the indications for its implementation. Infertility treatment by artificial insemination is recommended in the presence of such pathologies:
- complete obstruction of the fallopian tubes;
- congenital and acquired diseases of the ovaries;
- anovulatory cycles;
- endocrine infertility;
- immunological infertility;
- poor sperm quality in a man;
- infertility of unknown origin.
Not all patients can use the services of an IVF clinic. There are situations in which the implementation of the IVF protocol is prohibited:
- benign neoplasms of the uterus and appendages that require surgical treatment;
- malignant tumor of any localization;
- abnormalities in the structure of the uterus, which interfere with the bearing of a child;
- any decompensated somatic diseases and other conditions in which a woman is contraindicated in pregnancy.
On the part of the man, there are no absolute restrictions on in vitro fertilization.
How much does in vitro fertilization cost in Ukraine
There are no two identical histories of infertility, respectively, the prices of services of reproductive specialists are calculated individually, taking into account the volume of treatment measures. The basic cost of IVF at MM "Dobrobut" can be found on the clinic's website. We have presented the price list of all stages of artificial insemination, however, what actions are required in your particular case, the doctor will decide after consultation.
Every couple has a chance to become the parents of their baby, even with a long history of infertility and previous failures. Contact us and we will find a solution to the problem!
- In vitro fertilization (IVF). By Mayo Clinic Staff. Update: Sept. 10, 2021.
- Choe J, Archer JS, Shanks AL. In Vitro Fertilization. 2021 Sep 9. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2021 Jan.
- Lutsky, A.S. - Optimization of in vitro fertilization protocol using preimplantation genetic diagnostics. Young Scientist 1 (1) (2018): 41-44.
- Feskov, V.O. - Modern approaches to the treatment of infertility in women with ovarian endometriosis, using in vitro fertilization. ScienceRise. Medical science 7 (2017): 39-43.
- Gardner, David K., and Carlos Simón, eds. Handbook of in vitro fertilization. CRC press, 2017.
- Casper, Robert, et al. Recent advances in in vitro fertilization. F1000Research 6 (2017).
- Nargund, Geeta, Adrija Kumar Datta, and Bart CJM Fauser. Mild stimulation for in vitro fertilization. Fertility and sterility 108.4 (2017): 558-567.
- Intrauterine insemination programIntrauterine insemination program
- IVF program with drug stimulation and embryo transfer
- IVF program with stimulation and cryopreservation of embryos
- IVF program in the natural cycle
- IVF program with stimulation in another medical institution and embryo transfer
- IVF program "delayed motherhood" (cryopreservation of eggs)
- IVF program with drug stimulation in another embryo cryopreservation facility
- IVF program using cryopreserved eggs
- IVF program using cryopreserved embryos (Cryocycle)
- IVF program with donor eggs (up to 8 eggs)
- IVF program with donor eggs (up to 15 eggs)
- IVF program with donor cryopreserved eggs (up to 9 eggs)
- IVF programs with donor cryopreserved eggs (up to 15 eggs)
- IVF program with donor eggs (own donor, relative)
- IVF program using cryopreserved donor embryos
- IVF program with the help of surrogacy ART
- IVF program with donor eggs through surrogacy (up to 8 eggs)
- The IVF program with donor eggs through surrogacy (up to 15 eggs)
- IVF program with donor cryopreserved eggs by surrogacy (up to 9 eggs)