Information about the doctor Shyianova Svitlana Volodymyrivna
Work experience: 20 years
- Kharkiv state medical university
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology;
- Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine.
- candidate of Medical Sciences, specialty "Obstetrics, and Gynecology", dissertation topic "Tactics of assisted reproductive technologies in women with congenital anomalies of the uterus."
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- 2019 - 2020 - lecturer of "Fundamentals of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART)", "Professional ART", "Habitual Pregnancy Loss", and master class "Induction of Ovulation" at the Medical University of Kyiv.
Areas of professional development:
- 1994 - 2000 - Kharkiv state medical university;
- 2000 - 2002 - internship in "Obstetrics and Gynecology" based on maternity hospitals №4 and №7 in Kharkiv;
- 2012 - specialization "Ultrasound Diagnostics";
- 2017 - specialization "Organization and management of health care";
- 2003 - 2005 - doctor of the women's clinic of the maternity hospital №4 in Kyiv;
- 2005 - 2014 - doctor of Isida-IVF Medical Center;
- 2015 - 2020 - Head of the Department of Assisted Reproductive Technologies MN "Isida-IVF";
- 2020 - 2021 - Head of the Department of Assisted Reproductive Technologies of Adonis Medical Center;
- 2021 - Head of Reproductive Medicine MN "Dobrobut-Polyclinic".
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- treatment of all forms of female infertility;
- habitual pregnancy losses;
- conducting cycles of in vitro fertilization, hysteroscopy;
- treatment of complex intrauterine pathology.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- "Group and personal coaching for patients with fertility disorders and programs of assisted reproductive technologies."
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "Hobbies - Long-distance races. Favorite books - "Thinking, Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahneman, "A Brief History of Humankind", author Yuval Noah Harari and "Black Crow" by Vasyl Shklyar."
- "Doctors treat diseases, and health must be gained through training itself," - Mykola Amosov."