Online consultation with a reproductologist
Have you been dreaming about the happiness of motherhood for a long time, but still can't get pregnant? Take the first step towards your dream - discuss the problem with a specialist in the field of reproductive medicine to find out the possible causes of infertility and choose a plan for further action. At the MC Dobrobut clinic in Ukraine, you can use the online consultation of a reproductologist to get professional help at a convenient time without leaving your home.
How is an online consultation with a reproductologist
The first communication with a doctor is carried out to find out possible diseases and other reasons that prevent a woman from getting pregnant and carrying a child. The doctor will inquire in detail about past illnesses, living and working conditions, past pregnancies, miscarriages, abortions, gynecological diseases. Also, the doctor will need to find out the presence of hereditary diseases in the spouses' families.
A reproductive specialist at an online appointment may ask delicate questions, but there is no need to be embarrassed - all information received from our patients is strictly confidential. The doctor needs to learn as much as possible about the health of partners to determine the causes of infertility. In addition, at the time of the recording, you can attach the results of previous examinations.
After consulting a doctor at the Dobrobut MC clinic, a married couple receives answers to many exciting questions:
- what types of fertility treatments will be effective in a particular case;
- how long the therapy will last;
- how successful are the predictions of the effectiveness of treatment;
- what are the prices of examinations and the cost of a complex of medical procedures.
Both male and female factors can be the cause of infertility, so it is better to sign up for the first doctor's consultation with your spouse.
Registration for online consultation with a reproductive physician in Kyiv is carried out through the MC Dobrobut application, by phone, or through an application in the feedback form.
- Rosner J, Samardzic T, Sarao MS. Physiology, Female Reproduction. [Updated 2021 Oct 9]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2021 Jan.
- Юзько, О. М., and Н. Г. Руденко. Досягнення та проблемні питання репродуктології України. Збірник наукових праць (2017): 306.