A situation when medical services are needed without leaving the home can happen in the life of every person. Healthcare services may be required by adults and children in the following cases:
- acute respiratory disease with high body temperature;
- acute exacerbation of a chronic disease with pain and weakness;
- temporary immobilization during the recovery period after a surgery or an injury;
- need to get palliative help, pain relief;
- impossibility to take a patient to a clinic.
Dobrobut clinic chain provides offsite services that include:
- sampling for laboratory diagnostics;
- instrumental diagnostics (ultrasound, ECG);
- consultation by a generalist (general practitioner, family doctor or pediatric physician);
- consultation by a specialized doctor for children and adults:
palliative care doctor
- performing of the manipulations required for treatment (putting in IVs, injections, bandages, wound cleaning, etc.);
- monitoring and oxygen support of COVID-19 patients.