Taking care of yourself necessarily includes proper care for the face and body. You can do it yourself on a regular basis, or you can entrust your beauty and preservation of youthful skin to specialists. Even if you have chosen home care, you will need to consult a cosmetician to determine your skin type and choose the right care products.
Modern cosmetology has a huge amount of methods to combat the first signs of aging, treat problem skin, as well as eliminate skin defects that have appeared as a result of the negative influence of various factors: skin diseases, sunlight, injuries and surgical interventions.
Cosmeticians of Dobrobut Clinic Chain apply all the modern methods of maintaining the health and beauty of the skin of face and body:
- contour plastic;
- plastic surgery.
Modern hardware and laser equipment available at Dobrobut Clinic Chain allows to perform the wide range of procedures with the minimal risk of side effects for patients. We use only quality certified medications for the injection therapy. Our doctors have the huge practical experience of treatment of skin diseases and elimination of skin defects, and use rejuvenation techniques in compliance with international protocols.
You should book an appointment with a cosmetician in the following cases:
- you noticed the first signs of skin aging;
- the skin became flabby and dehydrated;
- facial contours lost their clarity;
- there are signs of couperosis, postacne scars and other skin deformities;
- hyperpigmentation has emerged;
- there are traction atrophy and stretch marks on the body skin;
- the body lost its contours;
- there are signs of cellulitis, “orange peel”.