Information about the doctor Beshkovetska (Cherep) Kateryna Ivanivna
Work experience: 4 years
- National Medical University named after O.O. Bogomolets. specialty "Medical business";
- Kyiv Medical University (internship). specialty "Dermatovenereologist";
- National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupyka, specialization "Pediatric dermatovenerology"
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- Attending conferences, lectures, congresses, thematic improvement courses, master classes;
- Participant of S-congress 3.0, Kyiv, S-Congress 2.0;
- Course "Dermatoscopy of skin neoplasms" Ukrainian Association of Dermatoscopy of the Skin;
- Emet medicine certificate "Biorevitalization, contour plastic with hyaluronic acid fillers, botulinum therapy"; "Lip contouring"; "Mesotherapy and biorevitalization";
- "Face and body cosmetology"; "Body esthetician" - Partner+;
- Master class from the MEDHOME company on the use of the drug TwAC AND PHILLEX in medical practice;
- Diploma of Teoxane Laboratories "Correction of the middle and lower third".
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases (dermatitis of various etiologies; acne; fungal, bacterial and viral diseases; rosacea; eczema);
- radio wave removal;
- punch biopsy;
- cosmetology (hardware and injection methods).
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "Photos, travels, hiking."
- "Medicine is love, otherwise it is worthless. Paul de Cruy"