IVF program with stimulation in another medical institution and embryo transfer
ART program, when the first stage of medical stimulation of the ovaries with ultrasound monitoring of follicle growth is performed remotely (in another hospital). The program includes:
- Transvaginal ovarian puncture with the aspiration of follicles under intravenous anesthesia and stay in the day hospital for up to 3 hours;
- Anesthesiologist consultation;
- Egg selection;
- Preparation of sperm for insemination/fertilization;
- Fertilization of eggs with male sperm (previously cryopreserved sperm) or anonymous donor sperm (depending on the type of program) by ICSI - intracytoplasmic injection of sperm into the cytoplasm of the egg;
- Cultivation of embryos to the blastocyst stage (5-6th day of embryonic development);
- Embryo transfer (transfer of the embryo to the uterine cavity).
Service duration: up to 2 months.
Who performs: obstetrician-gynecologist, reproductive specialist, biologist, an anesthesiologist.
Age restrictions: the service is provided to women of reproductive age (18-53 years).