IVF program using cryopreserved eggs
The treatment program of ART, which is carried out in the presence of pre-stored (frozen) eggs, it consists of the following stages:
- Preparation of the endometrium for embryo transfer (ET) - ultrasound monitoring of the growth of endometrial thickness in the natural cycle or on the background of hormone replacement therapy;
- Thawing of cryopreserved eggs
- Fertilization of the ovum with male sperm (previously cryopreserved sperm) or anonymous donor sperm (depending on the type of program) by ICSI - intracytoplasmic injection of sperm into the cytoplasm of the ovum;
- Cultivation of embryos to the blastocyst stage (5-6th day of embryonic development);
- Embryo transfer (transfer of the embryo to the uterine cavity);
- Diagnosis of pregnancy after ART programs (blood test for HG - chorionic gonadotropin and ultrasound diagnosis of pregnancy up to 8 weeks).
Service duration: up to 2 months.
Who performs: obstetrician-gynecologist, reproductive specialist, biologist, an anesthesiologist of reproductive technologies in Ukraine ".
Age restrictions: the service is provided to women of reproductive age (18-53 years).