IVF program with drug stimulation in another embryo cryopreservation facility
ART treatment program, the final stage of which is the freezing of embryos, when embryo transfer cannot be performed directly in the stimulation cycle and when the first stage of medical stimulation of the ovaries with ultrasound monitoring of follicle growth is performed remotely (in another hospital). The program includes:
- Anesthesiologist's consultation;
- Egg selection;
- Preparation of oocytes for fertilization in the IVF program;
- Preparation of sperm for insemination/fertilization;
- Storage of eggs/sperm/embryos for 3 months;
- Transvaginal ovarian puncture with follicle aspiration under intravenous anesthesia and stay in the day hospital for up to 3 hours;
- Fertilization of eggs with male sperm (cryopreserved sperm) or anonymous donor sperm (depending on the type of program) by ICSI - intracytoplasmic injection of sperm into the cytoplasm of the egg;
- Cultivation of embryos to the blastocyst stage;
- Cryopreservation of embryos by vitrification.
Service duration: up to 2 months.
Who performs: obstetrician-gynecologist, reproductive specialist, biologist, an anesthesiologist.
Age restrictions: the service is provided to women of reproductive age (18-53 years).