IVF program with donor eggs (up to 15 eggs)
The ART treatment program, when donor eggs are used to obtain embryos and transfer them to the patient's uterine cavity, consists of the following stages:
- Preparation of the endometrium for embryo transfer (ET) - ultrasound monitoring of the growth of endometrial thickness in the natural cycle or on the background of hormone replacement therapy in patients;
- Individual selection, preparation, and receipt of eggs from a previously examined donor (up to 15 eggs);
- Fertilization of anonymous donor eggs with male sperm (cryopreserved sperm) or anonymous donor sperm (according to the indications) by ICSI - intracytoplasmic injection of sperm into the cytoplasm of the egg;
- Cultivation of embryos to the blastocyst stage (5-6th day of embryonic development);
- Embryo transfer (transfer of the embryo to the uterine cavity);
- Diagnosis of pregnancy after ART programs (blood test for HG - chorionic gonadotropin and ultrasound diagnosis of pregnancy up to 11 weeks).
Service duration: up to 2 months.
Who performs: obstetrician-gynecologist, reproductive specialist, biologist, an anesthesiologist.
Age restrictions: the service is provided to women of reproductive age (18-53 years).