IVF program with drug stimulation and embryo transfer
ART treatment program, which includes:
- Re-consultation of an obstetrician-gynecologist and reproductive specialist (according to the results of an additional examination);
- Anesthesiologist's consultation;
- Egg selection;
- Preparation of oocytes for fertilization in the IVF program;
- Preparation of sperm for insemination/fertilization;
- Medical stimulation of the ovaries (not included in the cost of the program);
- Folliculometry (ultrasound monitoring of follicle growth) for 10-14 days;
- Transvaginal ovarian puncture with the aspiration of follicles under intravenous anesthesia and stay in the day hospital for up to 3 hours;
- Fertilization of eggs with male sperm (previously cryopreserved sperm) or sperm from an anonymous donor (depending on the type of program) by ICSI - intracytoplasmic injection of sperm into the cytoplasm of the egg;
- Cultivation of embryos to the blastocyst stage (5-6th day of embryonic development);
- Embryo transfer (transfer of the embryo to the uterine cavity);
- Diagnosis of pregnancy after ART programs (blood test for HG - chorionic gonadotropin and ultrasound diagnosis of pregnancy up to 11 weeks).
Service duration: up to 2 months.
Who performs: obstetrician-gynecologist, reproductive specialist, biologist, an anesthesiologist.
Age restrictions: the service is provided to women of reproductive age (18-53 years).