IVF program with donor cryopreserved eggs by surrogacy (up to 9 eggs)
The treatment program of ART, when using frozen by vitrification donor eggs to obtain embryos and transfer them to the uterine cavity of the surrogate mother, consists of the following stages:
- Preparation of the endometrium for embryo transfer (ET) - ultrasound monitoring of endometrial thickness growth on the background of hormone replacement therapy in a surrogate mother;
- Individual selection of the donor and thawing of her cryopreserved eggs (up to 9 eggs);
- Fertilization of anonymous donor eggs with male sperm (cryopreserved sperm) by ICSI - intracytoplasmic injection of sperm into the cytoplasm of the egg;
- Cultivation of embryos to the blastocyst stage (5-6th day of embryonic development);
- Embryo transfer (transfer of the embryo to the uterine cavity of the surrogate mother);
- Diagnosis of pregnancy after ART programs (blood test for HG - chorionic gonadotropin and ultrasound diagnosis of pregnancy up to 11 weeks).
Service duration: up to 2 months.
Who performs: obstetrician-gynecologist, reproductive specialist, biologist, an anesthesiologist.
Age restrictions: the service is provided to women of reproductive age (18-53 years).