The unaesthetic appearance of the labia and intimate area is a delicate complaint with which many women hesitate to see a doctor. Fortunately, aesthetic gynecology can solve all these problems in one minor operation. Laser labioplasty is an innovative method of intimate correction that returns a woman’s attractiveness and self-confidence.
In the clinics of MC Dobrobut, plastic surgery of the labia minora and majora is performed, the result of which will be the formation of symmetrical and aesthetic external genitalia.
Benefits of labioplasty
Correction of the labia is an operation that has been gaining popularity in recent years. Women no longer need to suffer from unpleasant sensations and discomfort, it is enough to come to the doctor and have simple plastic surgery. The main advantages of the operation:
- instant transformation - within 1 hour the doctor eliminates all aesthetic imperfections and corrects the anatomy of the intimate area;
- no bleeding - the laser beam seals blood vessels and promotes rapid tissue healing;
- minimal trauma - doctors make fine, neat incisions and use self-absorbable sutures;
- easy rehabilitation - minimal pain and no complications allow a woman to lead a normal life immediately after the operation.
In our clinic, genital plastic surgery is performed using an innovative laser device - CO2 laser LUMENIS AcuPulse (Israel). The device provides ultra-precise incisions, guarantees minimal thermal damage to tissues, and has many attachments.
The price of labioplasty in Kyiv on the LUMENIS AcuPulse device remains affordable, and the aesthetic result significantly exceeds the effects of conventional surgical correction.
What problems does the operation solve?
Women who have done laser correction of the labia can forget about such unpleasant situations forever:
- lengthening and sagging of the labia minora;
- pronounced asymmetry of the labia;
- the presence of scars, hyperpigmentation, flabby sagging skin;
- discomfort during intercourse;
- difficulties in choosing underwear and swimwear;
- inconvenience when riding a bike, prolonged sitting;
- deformation of the external genital organs after trauma, complicated labor;
- congenital anomalies in the perineum's structure.
An operation to reduce the labia is possible for all patients over 18 years of age. Correction is performed at the request of the woman, does not require special medical indications. With congenital defects that disrupt the physiology of the genital organs, the intervention can be performed at an earlier age, as directed by a doctor.
Contraindications to plastic surgery of the labia
Despite the simplicity and safety, the operation has several limitations. Absolute contraindications to plastic surgery:
- allergic reactions to anesthetic drugs;
- blood clotting disorders;
- autoimmune diseases;
- malignant tumors;
- mental disorders.
Relative contraindications for the correction of the labia minora include any acute infectious diseases, including venereal infections, thrush, and other gynecological pathologies. A temporary limitation is the exacerbation of chronic diseases of internal organs, pregnancy, and the period of breastfeeding.
Preparation for labioplasty
Preparation begins with an initial consultation and a medical examination. Before performing plastic surgery, the gynecologist must make sure that the patient has no contraindications. For this, a preoperative set of analyzes is prescribed, which is not included in the price of labioplasty.
The standard list includes the following types of research:
- gynecological smear for microflora;
- cytological screening (PAP test);
- tests for sexually transmitted infections;
- tests for HIV, syphilis, viral hepatitis;
- clinical analyzes of blood and urine;
- blood clotting study (coagulogram);
- Ultrasound of the pelvic organs;
- chest x-ray.
The doctor will announce the total cost of the operation after consultation and diagnosis. The price of labia plastics in Kyiv depends on the category of complexity, the amount of intervention, the selected method of anesthesia.
How labioplasty is performed in Kyiv
Laser correction is performed on an outpatient basis; a few hours after the operation, the patient can leave the clinic. The duration of the correction is 30-60 minutes. The operation is performed under local or general anesthesia.
The tactics depend on the defect to be eliminated. To restore the symmetry and aesthetic appearance of the perineum, it is necessary to remove fragments of the labia minora, excision of sagging skin, and change the shape of the labia majora. If necessary, the doctor complements the operation with vaginoplasty and clitoroplasty to eliminate all problems in one surgical intervention.
At the stage of recovery, it is necessary to strictly follow the instructions of the doctor. If necessary, the doctor prescribes antibiotics for the woman after the plastic surgery of the labia: medicines are of low cost and provide reliable prevention of infections.
The main restrictions after the circumcision of the labia minora:
- in the first 2-3 days, adhere to a gentle motor regime, try to sit as little as possible;
- within a week, treat the operation site with antiseptics, apply wound-healing agents as prescribed by a doctor;
- until complete healing, wear soft cotton underwear that does not pinch the perineum;
- for 1 month, limit sports activities, baths, saunas, and swimming pools;
- avoid sexual intercourse for 1.5 months.
After 1-1.5 months after the plastic surgery of the labia at an affordable price, the tissues are completely restored, and the woman will enjoy an excellent final result.
Why do patients choose clinics MC “Dobrobut”
If you are not satisfied with the shape of the labia, it causes psychological or physical discomfort, you do not need to silently put up with the problem. The doctors of our clinics carry out the reduction of the labia minora at an affordable price.
The advantages of our clinic:
- gynecologists with extensive work experience;
- expert-level laser apparatus;
- confidentiality guarantee;
- comfortable conditions at the reception and in the operating room;
- full patient management from the initial visit to the completion of rehabilitation.
For advice on plastic surgery of the labia in Kyiv, contact us by phone or leave a request in a special form for feedback on the site.
- Юцковская, Я. А., Е. В. Лешунов, and В. Д. Труфанов.Женская интимная хирургия: обзор методов и тенденций. Пластическая хирургия и косметология 3 (2014): 337-496.
- Юцковская, Я. А., et al. Комбинированная хирургическая лабиопластика и интимная контурная пластика в коррекции изменений женской аногенитальной области. Экспериментальная и клиническая дерматокосметология 2 (2012): 57-63.
- Сафонова, Л. Н., А. В. Рыбакин, and Л. Б. Моураова.Метод эстетической уменьшающей лабиопластики малых половых губ. Пластическая хирургия и косметология 2 (2010): 209.