Information about the doctor Herasymova Elina Volodymyrivna
Work experience: 20 years
Areas of professional development:
- is a full member of the Association of Vascular and Endovascular Surgeons of Ukraine, a member of the Baltic Society of Phlebologists; a member of the Association of Vascular Surgeons and Angiologists of the Russian Federation;
- regularly takes part and is published in thematic conferences;
- is a co-author of more than 50 scientific papers;
- spoke as a consultant in a live radio broadcast Europe Plus; is constantly undergoing training in top clinics of Europe;
- is proficient in English.
- “A good doctor is, first of all, a professional.”
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- vascular surgery (phlebology and angiology).
- Common complaints: obliterating atherosclerosis of the arteries of the lower extremities; arteritis; varicose disease; postthrombotic disease; acute venous thrombosis; acute thrombophlebitis; chronic venous insufficiency of 1-3 degrees; trophic ulcers of various genesis; diabetes mellitus and its complications; Raynaud's disease.
- “In my field, the outpatient and minimally invasive treatment as well as the achievement of highly cosmetic effects are currently preferred.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- ultrasound diagnostics;
- vascular surgery.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "My hobby is yoga."
- "Keep an active healthy lifestyle, give up bad habits, do not forget about physical activity."
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The main advantage ща of this clinic I see in the ability to provide care to patients at a high modern level”