X-ray radiography is an examination of any part of a body with X-ray radiation resulting in production of the fixed image on a sensitive film or a screen.
With the help of X-ray radiography doctors can diagnose:
- infectious, tumoral and other lungs diseases;
- spinal diseases (osteochondrosis, spondylosis, curvatures, tumoral diseases);
- fractures, dislocations, tumoral and infectious changes of a skeleton;
- pathologies of abdominal cavity - organs perforation, kidneys dysfunction and other changes;
- pathologies of mammary glands.
This system is used for a wide spectrum of examinations of adult patients and also has auxiliary equipment for X-ray-diagnostics of small children.
All kinds of radiological examinations are carried out including contrast and functional examinations.
X-ray radiography are conducted only at the written direction of a physician "Dobrobut" or other medical facility, doctor sealed or institutions.
Page is being filled !