Work experience: 17 years
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy.
Areas of professional development:
- ultrasound specialist title was confirmed in September 2017;
- regularly attends research-to-practice, international conferences;
- tries to attend as many interesting conferences as possible;
- expands her practical and theoretical skills, studies new international clinical guidelines, subscriber to various groups on the Internet to communicate with colleagues and scientists from different countries;
- has experience of working with foreign patients with interpreter’s assistance;
- continuously improves her qualification (high certification degree confirmed on August 28, 2019):
- pre-certification cycle of training (internship) of doctors in the specialty "Obstetrics and Gynecology” in 2019 at the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education;
- advanced thematic training in Reproductive Endocrinology in 2018;
- author of publications in journals of the Into-Sana and Dobrobut Medical Centers ;
- received high level certificate physician received in 2019;
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Diagnosis and treatment of gynecological disorders, cervical lesions; reproductive endocrinologists;
- Pregnancy management.
- Common complaints: menstrual irregularities; inflammatory diseases; cervical lesions; menopausal disorders; leiomyomatosis uteri; endometriosis; periconceptional care; pregnancy management; family planning issues; screening.
- "Rapid development of reproductive technologies, potential of reproductive genetics and minimally invasive operational gynecology are the signs of modern times in my specialty.".
- “I believe that communication with gynecological patients, and especially with pregnant women, is special and different from other clinical services. These are very intimate, personal, subtle questions when a woman trusts not only the most important thing – her health, but also the life of her child. It is important for a doctor to be a professional and act as a friend, mother, sister and serve as an example at the same time. ”
- “A good doctor is a professional, confident, delicate, friendly, balanced, eager for new knowledge.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- Operational gynecology;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I love to travel.”
- "Try to visit a gynecologist once a year, consult a doctor if you have a problem (do not self-medicate before it), be happy and take care of yourself."
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “I appreciate the opportunity to work with advanced equipment (this means better services, faster diagnosis and fewer errors), convenience for a doctor and a patient to manage appointment (appointment for a certain time and possibility to change tine of appointment), quality services in convenient clinical settings, opportunities for doctors to attend medical conferences, analyze and develop their ability to communicate with patients, develop their practical skills and share experience with top professionals.”