Information about the doctor Nahimova Karina Fianisovna
Work experience: 15 years
- Zaporizhzhya State Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Association of Urologists of Ukraine;
- completed specialization courses in pediatric urology, ultrasound diagnostics, sexology, andrology and geriatrics.
- author of scientific works, including: Remote Lithotripsy in Patients with a Single Kidney" (2011).
Areas of professional development:
- 2009: graduated from the Zaporozhye State Medical University with a degree in medical care;
- 2010: received a specialization in urology at the Zaporozhye State Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- 2012: received a specialization in andrology andsexopathology at the Shupik National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kyiv;
- 2012: received a specialization in geriatrics at the Shupik National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kyiv;
- 2017: received a specialization in ultrasound diagnostics at the Military Medical Academy in Kyiv;
- 2018: received a specialization in pediatric urology at the Kharkov Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- Work experience in the urology department of the Zaporizhzhia Regional Hospital, the Kyiv City Clinical Hospital for War Veterans, and the "Borys" Clinic.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system in adults and children (acute and chronic cystitis, pyelonephritis, prostatitis, orchitis, orchioepididymitis, including STI);
- diagnosis (ureterocystoscopy and biopsy if necessary), conservative and surgical treatment (transurethral resection (TUR) and laser vaporization) of the bladder leukoplakia (metaplasia);
- diagnosis (comprehensive urodynamic examination including uroflowmetry, cystometry, profilometry, pressure-flow) and treatment of a neurogenic bladder (hypo-, hyperactive, detrusor-sphincter dyssynergia, enuresis, urinary incontinence) in adults (men and women) and children);
- diagnosis, conservative and surgical (TUR) treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia;
- treatment of erectile dysfunction, male infertility, sexual dysfunctions;
- development of individual treatment regimen and author's methods of urolithiasis treatment use of phytotherapy and psychocorrection in treatment of urological diseases in adults and children;
- surgery: plastic surgery of a short frenum in adults and children; winckelmann, bergman, ivanisevich operations for hydrocele in adults and children; higens orchectomy with formation of autoplastic (and/or artificial testicular prostheses); laser contact and ultrasonic remote crushing of kidney stones, ureters, urinary bladder; removal of urethral polyps; transurethral resection of prostatic hyperplasia (adenoma); catheterization of the bladder; bougienage of the urethra; instillation of drugs into the urethra and bladder in adults and children.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "I am engaged in volunteering (assist two orphanages). I am fond of independently planned travels around the world, playing the piano (synthesizer), playing music (vocals), dancing. I have many favorite books, of the latest I would like to mention all the books by Irina Mlodik, the psychologist, works by Anatoly Nekrasov, The Biology of Good and Evil by Robert Sapolsky, The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat by Oliver Sachs, The Happiness Hypothesis by Jonathan Haidt, Existential Psychotherapy by Irwin Yalom, Games People Play by Eric Berne's. I like to watch comedy, melodrama and esoteric movies.”