Information about the doctor Boriakova Karyna Valeriivna
Work experience: 9 years
- Luhansk State Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- completed internship in dermatovenereology at the Ukrainian Military Medical Academy;
- defended Master's work Treatment of Protozoal Invasions of the Genitourinary System;
- participated in the research-to-practice conferences congenital keratoderma;
- member of the Ukrainian Association of Dermatovenereologists and Cosmetologists;
- participant of various symposia and courses on dermatovenerology, cosmetology and trichology;
- completed numerous training courses in cosmetology, trichology and received certificates.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases (dermatitis of various etiologies; acne; fungal,bacterial and viral diseases; rosacea; eczema);
- treatment of various forms of alopecia (digital trichoscopy);
- cryodestruction of warts and papillomas.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- professional upgrading;
- self-development training sessions;
- child development;
- reading scientific and classical literature.
- “Timely consult your doctor and never self-medicate.”