Information about the doctor Stelmakh Ihor Mykolaiovych
Work experience: 35 years
- Ternopil Medical Institute
- author of 3 patents;
- co-author of publications: Osteochondrosis of the Spine. Treatment and Prophylaxis, Rehabilitation Exercises Recommended for Treatment of Lumbar Spine, Dependence of the Depth of Endogenous Intoxication in Women with Lumbar Osteochondrosis on Commorbidities and Disease Length, Parameters of Endogenous Intoxication in Menopause Women with Lumbar Osteochondrosis, Dynamics of Parameters of Antitoxic Resistance in Menopause Women Organism on Lumbar Osteochondrosis under Treatment Effect, Use of Flex Simulator for Spinal Osteochondrosis.
Areas of professional development:
- completed courses on craniosacral therapy, neurodynamics, plasmolifting and orthokine therapy;
- has experience of speaking in the media, has repeatedly participated in medical TV programs on various channels: Gravis, K1, K2, 1 + 1, Tonis;
- attends specialized seminars;
- continuously develops professionally;
- uses the experience of foreign colleagues;
- receives foreign patients.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- conservative treatment of musculoskeletal system diseases: spinal osteochondrosis; hernias of intervertebral discs; protrusion; neuritis; neuropathies; schmorl's hernia; scoliosis; arthrosis; arthritis; enthesopathies; headache; migraine; vertebro-basilar insufficiency; shoulder-scapular periarthrosis.
- “This sphere of medicine rapidly develops using many new foreign technologies.”
- "Treatment of patients with spinal diseases needs consideration of the whole organism condition as many dysfunctions manifest in the spine (often anatomically distant from the spine)."
- “A good doctor always focuses on the results.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- bioengineering technologies.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobby is mountaineering.”
- “It is crucial to overcome laziness. Must-have includes morning exercises, teeth brushing, use of correct thought forms, optimal combination of work and leisure as well as healthy food.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “Work in the clinic forms responsibility and motivates for continuous professional development.”