Work experience: 29 years
- Dnepropetrovsk Medical Institute
Areas of professional development:
- the doctor is a high level certificate pediatrician and neonatologist;
- member of the Association of Pediatricians of Ukraine and the Association of Neonatologists of Ukraine;
- PhD (medicine); defended thesis on Health Condition of Full-Term Babies of the First Year of Life with Intrauterine Growth Retardation;
- the author of publications in domestic and foreign professional periodicles;
- upgrades her professional level by reading national and international publications, monographs and surveys and by participating in conferences and seminars on periatric problems.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- “In my area of expertise invasive methods in testing and treatment decline, the medication burden reduces while awareness of patients and their relatives about health condition and therapeutic methods increases.”
- "In my work, I need to build trust in the relationship with patients and their relatives."
- "A good doctor is able to reach an understanding with different patients and follows the principle stating that there are some patients whom we cannot help, but there are none whom we cannot harm.”
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobby is traveling. Favorite writers are Erich Maria Remark, Lyudmila Ulitskaya, Victoria Tokareva”.
- "Don't be tempted to gather opinions from different doctors to find a" middle ground ". It is better to choose one doctor whose opinion will be decisive for you.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- Medical Center creates good working conditions, is well-equipped and allows providing appropriate level of medical care services to the patients.