Information about the doctor Mykhailiuk Khrystyna Zenoviivna
Work experience: 14 years
- Ivano-Frankovsk State Medical University
- PhD (medicine), thesis: Improving the Diagnosis and Assessment of Clinical Progression of Autoimmune Hepatitis in Children;
- assistant at the pediatrics department of the A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University;
- author of scientific articles in periodical medical journals, presentations at the conferences.
Areas of professional development:
- member of the Association of Pediatric Gastroenterologists and Nutritionists;
- regularly takes part in scientific congresses, symposia, conferences and round tables;
- studies modern international clinical guidelines and protocols and uses them in daily clinical practice.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- children's hepatology;
- inflammatory bowel diseases;
- functional digestive disorders.
- Common complaints: hepatitis in children: virus nature (chronic viral hepatitis B, chronic viral hepatitis C), autoimmune hepatitis, toxic hepatitis; cirrhosis (viral, biliary and cryptogenic); liver fibrosis; metabolic liver diseases: Wilson-Konovalov disease, α1-antitrypsin deficiency; inflammatory bowel disease: Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis; celiac disease, lactose intolerance; functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract and biliary tract.
- “My patients are not easy for diagnosis, they require continuous observation, correction of treatment and monitoring of therapy effectiveness.”
- “A good doctor should continuously study and improve professionally. Treatment success depends on doctor’s intention to help a patient. A doctor should also be humane and friendly, love his patients, especially when it comes to children.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- ultrasound diagnosis;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I love outdoor activities and traveling.”
- “Follow the recommendations. If you have new symptoms or complaints, be sure to inform your doctor. Take care of yourself and timely seek medical help in a manner.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “There are multiple diagnostic techniques and multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis and treatment”