Information about the doctor Feshchenko Oksana Valeriivna
Work experience: 7 years
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University;
- P.L. Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- attended the annual traditional autumn conference of Ukrainian Scientific Medical Society of Otorhinolaryngology Doctors “Modern achievements of otorhinolaryngology”;
- “Pertinent issues of emergency medicine” research and practice conference with international participation;
- master class on otosurgery by the Department Chairman of the Otorhinolaryngological Clinic of Warsaw Medical University, Professor Kazimiera Niemcczyka;
- “Basic life support” simulation training;
- “Schools of evidence-based medicine” - “Antibiotic resistance during the treatment of inflammatory ENT diseases as an interdisciplinary issue” research and practice conference;
- workshops: “Immunoprophylaxis of infectious diseases”, “Arising respiratory viruses, including the new coronavirus”, “Providing of emergency care in case of a severe acute respiratory virus infection”.
Areas of professional development:
- attends annual conferences of Ukrainian Scientific Medical Society of Otorhinolaryngology Doctors, master classes, professional themed schools, trainings;
- reads medical literature (Ukrainian and foreign editions) and foreign publications on online resources;
- has the speaking level of English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- nonsurgical treatment of inflammatory diseases of ear, throat and nose according to modern protocols;
- palatine tonsil lacunae lavage;
- proetz sinus lavage;
- politzerization of auditory tubes;
- catheterization of auditory tubes with medication delivery;
- opening of furunculus of nose and external ear canal;
- maxillary sinuses puncture.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I read fiction in my free time.”
- “I adhere to good sleep, balanced diet, daily physical activity, preventive visits to a doctor.”