Work experience: 10 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- held a webinar "Autism in the Practice of pediatrician"
Areas of professional development:
- studies English-language peer’s reviewed resources: Medscape, CDC, BMJ (British Medical Journal);
- attends pediatric conferences in Ukraine based on evidence-based medicine (School of Autism) is the latest);
- attends training and master classes on special topics;
- assesses clinical cases with colleagues;
- studied certified methods for testing children with suspected autism (CASD);
- attended training on effective communication with patients.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- specifics of development - timely diagnosis for early intervention and correction;
- testing of children with suspected autism (CASD);
- management of children from 0 to 18 years;
- counseling ofchildren with acute respiratory diseases, digestive tract diseases, allergies, urinary tract diseases;
- individual vaccination scheduling for skipped vaccines;
- diet recommendations for children with disabilities and for normotypical children;
- screenings for deficiencies of vitamins, microelements;
- special children (autism, ADHD) and FLOORTIME method classes.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- “I am interested inDIR/Floortime. FLOORTIME is designed for autists, children with ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), children with cerebral palsy and all other children with difficulties in attention, communication, difficulties in processing sensory information. Flotime is NOT about parenting or forced learning, NOT about teaching a child to listen to adults, but about creating warm emotional contact and trust in the world so that the child himself takes an interest in others. Floortime classes develop in the child: skills of self-regulation (the ability to be calm and balanced) and attention; interaction and relationships with others; symbolic and logical thinking, creativity. This precedes normal academic teaching (reading, writing, knowledge). I am also interested in psychiatry and psychotherapy."
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My interests and hobbies are conscious consumption, ZeroWaste, mosaic painting, long walks, camping. From literature I love books by Robert Sapolsky, Ray Bradbury and Victor Pelevin."
- "Regular check-ups with a pediatrician, vaccinations, a healthy psychological environment for the child's development, regular walks and healthy diet for your child to grow up happy."