- Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- ‘I always try to develop professionally. I study the latest achievements of world medicine from literary sources, attend conferences and thematic advanced training courses and improve my skills and knowledge in the new diagnosis method of small intestine. Hydrogen test is a sector-specific medical industry which is practically not developed in Ukraine with very few people engaged in. It shows a state of small intestine and may even identify dysbacteriosis and lactase deficiency without any intervention into the body, need to undergo medical tests or introduce the probe.’
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- standard pediatric examination;
- treatment of pathological states at hospital;
- hydrogen test to identify lactase deficiency and small intestine pathologies.