Information about the doctor Znova Iryna Borysivna
Work experience: 40 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- participates in medical conferences and symposia;
- attends upgrading courses, advanced thematic training, pre-certification cycles of training;
- co-author of a publication in the Pediatrics journal;
- participates in TRK Kyiv TV programs Public Reception and City of Kindness.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- cerebral palsy;
- nerve tics;
- vegetovascular dystonia;
- posthypoxic central nervous system damage;
- peripheral nervous system disorders.
- “In my work it is important for me to be patient-friendly and sociable as well as not to do harm. No doubt, a good contact between a doctor with a small patient and his/her parents is the key to successful treatment.”
- “A good doctor is, first of all, a professionally competent, sociable and self-sustained person.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- children psycholohy.
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “Here doctors have more opportunities for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases.”