Work experience: 33 years
- Lugansk State Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- the head of the polyclinic department for adults of the "Dobrobut" clinic in Bazhana;
- postgraduate studies: spinal injuries and diseases, basics of manual therapy; hand injuries; AO trauma basics; basics of emergency resuscitation.
- "Being a doctor is a vocation for me. I regularly review specialized periodicals, participate in conferences and congress"
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnostics treatment of injuries, joints diseases, spine diseases;
- primary surgical treatment of wounds;
- reduction of dislocation, fractures;
- casts application;
- intra-articular, para-articular injections, blockade of the shoulder joint;
- the use of shockwave therapy.
- An orthopaedist-traumatologist treats people suffering various traumas and musculoskeletal system diseases. Lately we witness the growth of medical adhesives usage in surgeries and fast development of diagnostic tools.’
- ‘A good doctor is a professional in his area. It is important to be careful when you explain medical aspects to patients and to take into account their personal traits and circumstances. It is also important to explain the small patients’ parents everything in simple words.’
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization: