Work experience: 15 years
- M.I.Pirogov State Medical University in Vinnitsa;
- Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education;
- Institute of Urology of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the European Association of Urologists;
- member of the Ukrainian Association of Urologists;
- member of the Ukrainian Union of Oncourologists.
- 2018: PhD thesis at the NAMS Ukraine Urology Institute on Criteria for Selection of Patients for Regional Prostate Cancer prior to Radical Prostatectomy with Assessment of its Oncological Outcomes;
- author of over 100 research works (articles, talking points, co-author of Clinical Guidelines on Oncourology, 2011); regular participant and lecturer at the conferences and congresses of urologists and oncologists of Ukraine, reports at the international conferences abroad, in particular the Central European Meeting of European Association of Urology, Vienna, Austria (October 2016); the 4th Baltic Meeting in conjunction with the European Association of Urology (May 2017)
Areas of professional development:
- 2001-2007: M.I.Pirogov State Medical University in Vinnitsa, general medicine faculty, medical care specialty;
- 2007-2009: internship at the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education in urology specialty at the Kiev City Clinical Hospital No 3;
- 2009-2013: resident physician at the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Oncourology, National Cancer Institute;
- 2013-2015: resident medical practitioner at the reconstructive surgery and advanced technologies department of the NAMS Ukraine Urology Institute;
- 2010: oncology specialization courses at the oncology department of the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education;
- 2014: U/S diagnosis courses at the diagnostic radiology department of the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education;
- since 2014: member of the research teams in the international clinical trials (treatment of acute pyelonephritis, prostate cancer, bladder cancer);
- 2015-2019: research worker at the reconstructive surgery and advanced technologies department of the NAMS Ukraine Urology Institute;
- since 2019: urologist at the emergency care department of the Kiev City Clinical Hospital No 12;
- regularly holds internships in the specialty abroad, including oncourology department of the N.N. Republican Research and Practical Center in Minsk, Belarus (May 2016); the 14thEuropean Urology Residents Education Program, Prague, Czech Republic (September 2016); urology department of the Sana Klinikum, Hof, Germany (September 2017); urology and oncourology at the Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland (March-June 2018); urology department at the Praga City Hospital, Warsaw, Poland (March 2019); urology department at the St Anna Hospital in Piaseczno, Poland (November 2019); grantee of the European Association of Urology;
- foreign languages: native Ukrainian, proficient in Russian and Polish, upper intermediate English (fluent in communication with foreign colleagues, makes presentations at the international conferences in English).
- “A good doctor loves his profession and continuously develops professional level.”
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- oncological, endoscopic and minimally invasive urology.
- Common complaints: prostate hyperplasia; prostate cancer; cystitis; pyelonephritis; urolithiasis disease; urethral strictures; hyperactive bladder; uracrasia; bladder tumors; orchiocele; chronic pelvic pain syndrome in women.
- “Rapid development in clinical methods is observed and it is necessary to be always on track.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- diagnostic radiology.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobbies are football, music and traveling.”
- "See your doctor timely and strictly follow his recommendations."
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The clinic has created good working conditions and a friendly atmosphere. It offers access to advanced diagnosis and treatment equipment, which allows providing high level health care to patients”.