Work experience: 17 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- doctoral degree in medicine;
- participates in research and practice conferences, prepares academic papers.
Areas of professional development:
- obtained medical degree in O. O. Bogomolets National Medical University, then pursued masters degree, completed the clinical residency and graduated from the PHD program;
- attends the courses of thematic advanced training, research and practice conference, including international ones;
- has the teaching experience with medical students, the experience of guiding interns.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- treatment of acute conditions in pediatrics in the hospital setting.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- children's infectious diseases.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I try to adhere to the healthy lifestyle, practice horse riding regularly.”