Work experience: 27 years
- Kharkiv National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- in 1994 graduated from Kharkiv National Medical University
- completed the internship on the basis of Fundamental Scholarly Library in Odesa
- worked in Mykolaiv oblast, in Pervomaysk Regional Local Medical Association as a pediatric physician of a children's unit and as a primary care physician since 2000 in Kharkiv oblast
- in 2018 – passed the pre-certification cycle in family medicine in Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- in November-December 2019 – passed the pre-certification cycle in pediatrics in Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- earned the highest expert category in pediatrics
- attends pediatric communities, courses of thematic advanced training, lectures on pediatrics and related specialties
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Observes new-born and young children. Works in the areas of diagnostics, treatment and prevention of child diseases: respiratory diseases, gastrointestinal diseases, urinary tract diseases, functional changes in the child’s body, children's infectious diseases.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- health science.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobbies are traveling, classic, avant-garde and modern Ukrainian music. My favorite books are works of F. M. Dostoevsky, M. A. Bulgakov, Thoughts and Days by O. Skriabin, Ukrainian classic drama. My favorite films are A Beautiful Mind, The Patriot, Sommersby."
- “Take care of the health of your children and family. Seek medical advice timely.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The clinic gives the possibility to dedicate enough time to a patient, to increase your professional competence. I also like that there is no routine in my work, and the friendly and highly professional staff.”