Information about the doctor Shevielieva Viktoriia Leonidivna
Work experience: 20 years
- Donetsk National Medical University
- Doctoral degree in medicine;
- 2013–2014 – Assistant Professor of Paediatrics Department of Donetsk National Medical University.
Areas of professional development:
- in 2003 – graduated from Donetsk National Medical University in specialty Pediatrics;
- from 2003 – worked as a resident in the Pulmonary Department of Donetsk Oblast Children's Clinical Hospital;
- in 2010 – finished the specialty course in pediatric endocrinology in P. L. Shupik National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education (NMAPE);
- in 2012 – obtained her Ph.D. with specialization in pediatrics in Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- from 2015 – has been working as a pediatric physician and pediatric endocrinologist in Dobrobut Children’s Medical Center;
- in 2016 – earned the first expert category in pediatrics;
- in 2016 – earned a specialty in dietology;
- in 2018 – passed the course of thematic advanced training on pediatric immunology;
- from 2020 – pediatric physician;
- attends conferences on pediatrics, endocrinology, pediatric infections on a regular basis.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- vaccination, diagnostics and treatment of pediatric infections and diseases of gastrointestinal tract, respiratory organs, urinary organs;
- diagnostics and treatment of patients with overweight and obesity, delays in physical development, thyroid diseases, carbohydrate metabolism disorders, etc.;
- balanced diet issues;
- conceptualization of weight normalization school.
- “A good doctor is empathetic, attentive, kind, communicative, gainly, ambitious for new knowledge and continuously working on himself or herself. It is the doctor who begins to treat a patient and will not leave him or her until the positive result of treatment.”
- “I always try to achieve the full contact with a patients, give him or her a possibility to come and to call at any time, receive an answer to any question. I try to convey the importance of preventive measures, vaccination, treatment under medical supervision.”
- “I am interested in pediatrics in general, pediatric infections, dietology, endocrinology. I think a doctor should be interested in as many medical fields as possible. I definitely explain medical aspects to my patients.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- balanced diet and dietology;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I maintain my health with fitness (zumba) and balanced diet. I study a foreign language and like traveling. My favorite film is Hachik?. My favorite books are: Dandelion Wine, The Master and Margarita.“
- regular professional examinations; ARVI prevention; developing resistance to the cold; healthy lifestyle; timely referral to a professional; renunciation of self-treatment.
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- professional qualification of doctors, nursing and paramedical staff;
- advertency to patients;
- computerized database;
- high-grade technology.