Work experience: 9 years
- Odessa Law Academy National University;
- A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University;
- Shupik National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
- post-graduate student of the Department of Anesthesiology, Bogomolets National Medical University;
- co-author of articles with American and European colleagues.
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- assistant of the Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Kiev Medical University since 2017;
- 2016 – 2018: Head of the Dobrobut Training Center;
- since 2015: training sessions and master classes on emergency care according to the international BLS, ACLS, ATLS guidelines to doctors and army officers.
Areas of professional development:
- member of the American Association of Anesthesiologists since 2014;
- member of the European Association of Anesthesiologists since 2017;
- member of the Ukrainian Association of Anesthesiologists since 2018;
- member of the American Academy of Ultrasound in Intensive Care and Anesthesiology since 2019;
- fellowship from the New York Association of Anesthesiologists for 2014, 2018 (New York, USA);
- 2014, 2015, 2018: presentations at the Assembly of Anesthesiologists in New York, USA;
- 2015: internship at the Mount Sinai Hospital in New York, USA;
- 2018, 2019: presentations at the Congress of Anesthesiologists of Europe, co-moderator of the research panel Cardio-Anesthesiology and Patient Safety during Anesthesia;
- 2019: American-Austrian Foundation Scholarship (Research and Clinical Practice Week in Salzburg, Austria);
- 2019: scholarship from the European Association of Anesthesiologists (Crete, Greece and Belgrade, Serbia);
- 2013-2019: attended the British-Ukrainian Symposium and since 2018 - the Congress of Anesthesiologists of Ukraine;
- 2019: Certificate of the American Academy of Ultrasound on use of ultrasound in intensive care and anesthesiology;
- since 2018: anesthesiologist of the Italian NGO EMERGENCY;
- conducted training series on the topics: Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation According to BLS Algorithms, Medical Care in Emergency Conditions, Medical Care in case of Mass Combat Trauma" for the military and doctors.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- use of ultrasound diagnosis in clinical practice of anesthesiologist-resuscitator;
- treatment of pain syndromes (chronic pain, acute pain).
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "My hobby is tennis".
- "Enjoy everything you have and take care of your health."