Information about the doctor Osovaliuk Nataliia Anatoliivna
Work experience: 24 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- Course Lecturer in dermatology at nursing school, School of Nursing at Jerusalem's ShaareZedek Medical Center;
- Clinical presentation on “Uncommon clinical picture like Cylindroma of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma” at international conference of dermatologists, Jerusalem;
- Clinical presentation of research work on “Prevalence of psoriasis Alba in patients with psoriasis” at international conference of dermatologists, Jerusalem;
- participant of IV Congress of Euro-Asian Association of Dermatologists, Kyiv;
- participant of the 10th anniversary conference of Kyiv dermatological days, Kyiv.
Areas of professional development:
- internship on Dermatology at Bogomolets National Medical University;
- lectures for doctors at medical center of Kaplan Medical Center, Israel;
- internship at Hadassah Medical Center, Israel;
- residency in Dermato-Venereology at Department of Dermatology of Hadassah Medical Center, Israel;
- specialization courses for adult and pediatric on Dermatology and Venereology at Department of Dermatology of Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- worked as a doctor - physician in Department of Internal Medicine at Hadassah Medical Center, Israel;
- worked as a doctor - resident in Department of Dermatology at Hadassah Medical Center, Israel;
- worked as a doctor - dermatologist and provided out-patient reception at Clalit, Leumit, Macabi, Israel;
- fluent in English, Hebrew.
- ‘I constantly grow professionally: I read medical literature, attend thematic advanced training courses (Dermato-oncology, skin diseases treatment) in Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- pediatric dermatology;
- The most common complaints: acne; seborrheic dermatitis; atopic dermatitis; fungal infections; psoriasis; pigmentary disorders; allergic rashes; viral diseases; warts; keratoses.
- ‘Today venereology is characterized by rapid development of various diagnostic methods, development of new medications and treatments. Of the latter – biological preparations for treatment of psoriasis.’
- ‘A good doctor knows how to listen and to inspire patient’s confidence for a positive result. It is important to explain to patients all the medical aspects. It is also important to choose an individual approach to each of them.’
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- infectious diseases;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- ‘I love active recreation in all its manifestations.’
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- ‘The main advantages of a private clinic are high professional level, ability to perform various medical procedures and introduction of new treatments, possibility to get consultations from related professionals. There is always place for professional growth, visiting various scientific congresses and conferences.’