Work experience: 25 years
- Lugansk State Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- received postgraduate education at the National State Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics (Donetsk), M.I. Sitenko Institute of Spine and Joint Pathology (Kharkov), Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education in Kyiv, Mechnikov Regional Clinical Hospital (Dnipro);
- member of the Association of Orthopedic Traumatologists of Ukraine;
- Author of several publications in co-authorship on surgical technique for injuries of the acromioclavicular joint, shoulder dislocation, techniques for surgical treatment of ligamentous apparatus injuries, fractures of the limbs;
- takes active part in research-ti-practice conferences in Ukraine and abroad;
- attends specialized thematic courses;
- uses modern treatment methods;
- monitors advanced treatment methods from national and foreign sources;
- preintermediate English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- metallic osteosynthesis (MOS) of fractures of the 1-4 category of difficulty;
- surgery of consequences of injuries, hallux valgus surgery;
- assistance in injuries to limbs: repositioning, modern retentive bandaging, surgery of fractures, dislocations, damage to tendons, aesthetic suturing of wounds;
- postoperative case management;
- infra-articular injections and blockades;
- PRP therapy (plasma lifting), cell therapy technologies.
- Common complaints: fractures and dislocations, arthrosis, osteochondrosis, hallux valgus, platypodia, bone spur, epicondylitis, consequences of injuries.
- “Approaches to surgical and conservative treatment develop rapidly: new implants, surgical techniques, new medications, injection therapy techniques and minimally invasive technologies.”
- “The tasks of trauma orthopaedist are to restore limb function as quickly and efficiently as possible with surgical or conservative intervention. It depends not only on the doctor, but also on the patient who needs to be ready for rehabilitation.
- “A good doctor is trusted by patients and colleagues and treats people the way he would like to be treated.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- reconstructive surgery and rehabilitation.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I am fond of rock music, literature (Stephen King, fantastic novels). My favorite movie is Formula of Love.
- “If you have chosen a doctor, trust him.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “Top level of the clinic includes advanced equipment and technologies, which allow any interventions and manipulations, professional specialists of all clinical areas, transparency of the relationship between doctor and patient relations, collaboration with insurance companies”