Work experience: 7 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- Member of ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology) and ESO (European School of Oncology);
- ESCO (College of the European School of Oncology) student;
- Regularly attends international and Ukrainian scientific conferences, workshops as an attendee and speaker.
Areas of professional development:
- In 2016: graduated from the National Medical University named after O.O. Bogomolets with a degree in Medicine;
- In 2018: specialized in Clinical Oncology at the P.L. Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- consultation of patients with oncological diseases;
- prescription and administration of specialized oncological treatments, including chemotherapy, endocrine therapy, targeted therapy, and immunotherapy, based on international standards of diagnosis and treatment with adherence to evidence-based medicine principles;
- observation of patients during active surveillance after completion of therapy;
- prescription of symptomatic therapy for patients with oncological diseases;
- prescription of screening investigations.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- "My main areas of interest are the study of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract, pancreas, and hepatobiliary system."